DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Donner, I tried to test your mod so I bought the mounting plate, abs module, cable harness and control panel. After installing and turning on the Satsuna, the control panel lights up but the switches (in this case I'm only expecting the ABS to light up) don't seem to work. I attached the output_log.txt as requested in the overview.
your game is throwing an error. I think i know what it is. please for now try just installing all parts and see if that fixes it.

I'll try and fix it when i have some time

your game is throwing an error. I think i know what it is. please for now try just installing all parts and see if that fixes it.

I'll try and fix it when i have some time

I already tried with all parts installed and same result.

For the fix I can surely wait since I'm having so much with your other mod (DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:) I just wanted to let you know. Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Being a pirated MSC player in the past 2 years, I'm extremely glad that I actually bought the game before this mod "series" exist, or I would be in their "PiRaTeD CoPY CoMpATiBiLty plz" bandwagon right now (Oh wait I still can just buy the game when this mod appeared).

Just ignore the people who ask for pirated copy compatibility if possible, let them waste their time and don't remove the mods and neither the SteamCheck, they have to learn that everything has a price, they can't ask someone to give them a pass to enjoy good mods while playing a paid good game for free, it's impossible.

You can try this: If they want to play their pirated game with your mods, they have to pay a certain amount of money and these money will be donated to ToplessGun, eventually they will give up and buy the game.
EDIT: And also if they post the SteamCheck removed version on any mod sites, well I guess you'll know how to battle with that issue don't ya?
but i got watch dogs for free in the epic games launcher lol

but i got watch dogs for free in the epic games launcher lol
I thought I sounded like an idiot in rant when I saw your reply, lol.
But if you got Watch Dog for free on Epic Game Store then it's a free legal copy and I have nothing against it, but pirates play an illegal copy of a game you still have to pay for and thus have no rights to request modders to make their mod compatible with their illegal copies.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

New part, fixes and new api

You now have to screw in most of the parts to be able to use them

THIS MOD NEEDS ScrewablePart API!!. This is included in the archive!

github.com/DonnerPlays/ScrewablePartAPI

Most important changes:
Cruise control.
most parts have to be screwed in.

WARNING:
There is a problem with optimization. This will have an impact on fps even if using MOP.
Im...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Interesting...

Are you using keyboard or something like a controller or steering wheel?

Do the other ecu parts work ? Abs, esp, tcs, als, launch control?

Try saving the game and send me the save files under the Mods folders Config for the ecu mod as an archive (you might have to upload them to a hodter and share the link)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%