DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not gonna lie, I miss the Dustman Mod, but it is pretty sad to hear about this (as I haven't before) however, there is someone on seam who removed the problem and he is still using it (wish I knew him lol)

I've got an idea for this mod aswell. There is ESP included in this mod already, which helps with staying in lane while driving straight. It is great, but i do have a feeling more people have problems in turns with high speed, or when having to do little correcting steering motions that result in the car going sideways because the steering wheel speed decreases at higher car speeds.

My suggestion: Power steering. (Servolenkung in Deutsch ^^) You could add a little hose going from the water pump down to a device mounted on the steering rack. That would probably be easier than adding a whole new part to the belt that gets powered...

I do realize its more of a steering aid when standing irl, but it does increase your steering force, and so it would also increase your steering speed in MSC. It would also fit timewise, as the first Steering aids were invented in the 1950's, according to Wikipedia.

I've got an idea for this mod aswell. There is ESP included in this mod already, which helps with staying in lane while driving straight. It is great, but i do have a feeling more people have problems in turns with high speed, or when having to do little correcting steering motions that result in the car going sideways because the steering wheel speed decreases at higher car speeds.

My suggestion: Power steering. (Servolenkung in Deutsch ^^) You could add a little hose going from the water pump down to a device mounted on the steering rack. That would probably be easier than adding a whole new part to the belt that gets powered...

I do realize its more of a steering aid when standing irl, but it does increase your steering force, and so it would also increase your steering speed in MSC. It would also fit timewise, as the first Steering aids were invented in the 1950's, according to Wikipedia.
Not a bad idea but what's the point of power steering in a 600kg car? the main point of power steering was when the car would have so much grip or be so heavy you needed a torque wrench to turn the wheel.

Not a bad idea but what's the point of power steering in a 600kg car? the main point of power steering was when the car would have so much grip or be so heavy you needed a torque wrench to turn the wheel.
True that, although with the player added to it, the weight is about 750 kilos, barely less than my 2005 rustbucket of a car, which also has power steering.
Plus, my point is in my thread. It would still help increase the speed of turning the wheel when travelling really fast. I know you should adjust your speed to the bends in front of you, but its just a quality of life improvement of the car (and one step closer to making the ultimate Rally/Racing Legend) XD

True that, although with the player added to it, the weight is about 750 kilos, barely less than my 2005 rustbucket of a car, which also has power steering.
Plus, my point is in my thread. It would still help increase the speed of turning the wheel when travelling really fast. I know you should adjust your speed to the bends in front of you, but its just a quality of life improvement of the car (and one step closer to making the ultimate Rally/Racing Legend) XD
If the player weights 150kg topless should consider immediate death as an option.

The issue with the speed of turning the wheel isn't due to the game but due to the steering options. Reduce speed linearility and you can have your wheel turn the same at low or high speeds.

If the player weights 150kg topless should consider immediate death as an option.

The issue with the speed of turning the wheel isn't due to the game but due to the steering options. Reduce speed linearility and you can have your wheel turn the same at low or high speeds.
Nah nah, the Satsuma weighs 670kg according to the Steam trading card, plus the player's starting weight of 78kg.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

quick metadata fix

I forgot to remove spysi's Supercharger mod from the ModLoader metadata conflict list. This should be fixed now and you can load ECUs mod, my Turbocharger mod and spysi's Supercharger mod without ModLoader conflicts.

I can't guarantee them working together great, both turbocharger and supercharger mod change the same values to archive more power so that might cause trouble.

I can't do anything against about that

Read the rest of this update entry...

>inb4 someone making a patch that lets you use both mods at the same time with 3x engine wear and 4x fuel consumption to get the satsuma to reach 500hp
I've gotten to ~550 with only the Racing turbo, at least according to the Dyno... a couple of times it was just below 500 too, since it depends on how well you kick it and stuff. but its definitely possible.
20200319214310_1.jpg

Correct, i reached 300km/h already
To be honest 300kmh aint too hard. With N2O and the supercharger mod going about 200hp you can reach 300kmh with enough hearing in a road good enough. By then the issue is that no road in the game is stable or straight or long enough. Being a keyboard player also dont help.

Hey Donner, I tried to test your mod so I bought the mounting plate, abs module, cable harness and control panel. After installing and turning on the Satsuna, the control panel lights up but the switches (in this case I'm only expecting the ABS to light up) don't seem to work. I attached the output_log.txt as requested in the overview.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    79.8 KB · Views: 151

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 78 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 128 57.1%