DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Installed latest version of mod, everything works except the Fuel Pump Cover is a bear to get the angles to tighten the bolts and the Info Panel will not work. Just thought you should know.

Hey all,

Used this mod before, it's brilliant but after not playing it for a while, i'm getting back into it now. I've seen to run into an odd bug - if the mod isn't loaded, I can start the car with the standard carb, with the mod loaded, I can't start it no matter what if I've got a carb or the ECU installed correclty (I know it was working with this exact setup before. Anyone else run into this?

Satsuma will not turn over after installing the mod. I own the game and everything, I tried isolating and only installing the ecu mod, along with the other required mods. Car would still not turn over, ran before installing the mod, and runs if i get rid of it.
You talking about it not starting or not cranking? I'm getting a crank no start myself.

Some parts just go into the void after being dropped, I was able to prevent that happening with keeping the car really close to the shop and installing parts directly.

Second thing I discovered is; when used together with MOP(and it's occlusion core) ECU parts are stuck in white boxes even after installed in their required slots.
3CCBF3A61586865E69D793D2FDEB05F90849A121

And also a side not, as far as I know ESP program does include ABS and traction control, and they are mandatory for ESP to function, what does it do without the two?
did you ever figure out a solution?

hi i need help my mod dosent work ! the problemme is not possible to screw the fuel cover! but everytime i screw my mod crash and dosent work !

umm so I have my summer car off of steam like I bought it I have been installing mods and I finally installed the turbocharger mod and that works but then I went for the ecu mod and the ecu mod is in but it says to install a mod API and when I do that it gives info on how to put it in but I don't understand where to put anything if you could help that would be nice because I can't find any videos online about it.

umm so I have my summer car off of steam like I bought it I have been installing mods and I finally installed the turbocharger mod and that works but then I went for the ecu mod and the ecu mod is in but it says to install a mod API and when I do that it gives info on how to put it in but I don't understand where to put anything if you could help that would be nice because I can't find any videos online about it.
Install it just like a mod

Hello! I've been getting a crash error from the ECU mod. I updated the ModApi and now it says: "DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.dll - looks like a mod but crashed trying to load. Detected additional references used by this mod: MscModApi Check mod download page for required references."

I have been looking all over and haven't found a fix yet. I correctly installed it as well.

Thank You!

Hello! I've been getting a crash error from the ECU mod. I updated the ModApi and now it says: "DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.dll - looks like a mod but crashed trying to load. Detected additional references used by this mod: MscModApi Check mod download page for required references."

I have been looking all over and haven't found a fix yet. I correctly installed it as well.

Thank You!
Never mind I fixed it, sorry for the interruption!

If your bolts do not screw all the way and only a couple clicks go to: /mods/config/mod settings/ donnertech_ecu_mod and open the parts_savefile.json with notepad and look for the fuel pump cover plate and change the tightness to 8. Make sure it was already on the car and tight as possible before doing it.

I need help...

Hello. I have a little problem what makes me go insane. With the ECU mod enabled the distributor, electroics, fuelpump and racing carburator falls off. I don't want to restart my save but I think I have tried anything but that. I had replaced all the mod files to the newest but still no help. Anyone knows something to fix this or I have to start all over?

Edit: So... I had started a new game (deleted the save folder but with the same mod folder) and the problem is still present. When I save the game and reload the distributor, electrics and other falls off. I really want this mod to work but now I'm hopeless...

Edit 2: Freshest fresh install.. I deleted the whole game (save, mods, ALL) Reinstall the game, mod loader and mods. Fresh start in the game and just put up the electronics in the car and the fuelpump and distributor on the block. Fast save and they are on the ground when I load back. Now I lost all my hope... Anyone any solution? A new windows is a bit overkill I think but in the near future I have to get one so maybe :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies