DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fixed.

Don't know why you couldn't see the "Install Chip" text. I'm guessing because you have to turbo mod installed?
well i tried it again and it didnt work i deacticated the turbo mod and it didnt work but it gave me an error at least

Attachments

• Képernyőkép 2021-10-23 195110.png
    Képernyőkép 2021-10-23 195110.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 66
I do not know if I have the mod installed correctly because it does not appear to buy in the fletari store
I have the turbosupercharger installed and that does work for me
Could you explain me how to download it or how to fix it?

Super weird but mod appeared to have worked initially, however after turning off the satsuma and installing all fuel injection stuff and after programming a fuel map and making sure it worked, saving

only to have all the red cables disappear and no matter if I remove everything and reinstall it doesn’t come back. I’ve made sure every single bolt is tightened as I had the red cables initially…..

I’m not sure if it’s a settings issue or what

@DonnerPlays

Super weird but mod appeared to have worked initially, however after turning off the satsuma and installing all fuel injection stuff and after programming a fuel map and making sure it worked, saving

only to have all the red cables disappear and no matter if I remove everything and reinstall it doesn’t come back. I’ve made sure every single bolt is tightened as I had the red cables initially…..

I’m not sure if it’s a settings issue or what

@DonnerPlays
Send me your mods savefiles

I can bolt everything in except the fuel pump cover. I can bolt the nuts in like 2 times the they won't highlight anymore, and wont tighten. The cables won't attach because the cover wont bolt all the way.

Don't really know what's going on , for some reason I cant get the ecu and turbo mod to work together , the turbo mod works on its own perfectly fine , but as soon as i add the ecu mod neither work , and yes i am using the new mscmodapi but launching the game with the ecu mod and that will cause mod loader to say it needs mod shop to work , so I don't really know like tf.

Please help I'm dying to beast out the car.

Don't really know what's going on , for some reason I cant get the ecu and turbo mod to work together , the turbo mod works on its own perfectly fine , but as soon as i add the ecu mod neither work , and yes i am using the new mscmodapi but launching the game with the ecu mod and that will cause mod loader to say it needs mod shop to work , so I don't really know like tf.

Do you have the latest version of https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/msc-mod-loader.15339/ ?

Because rhe turbo mod is not yet updated and still on the old implementation.

So the turbo mod needs it, the ecu doesn't

Having not played the game in some time, I updated the turbocharger and ECU mods as well as MSCloader and installing the new MSCmod.api. ECU parts aren't showing up in the store despite hours of trying. I apologise if I've just made some stupid, basic mistake (which I probably have).

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    172.7 KB · Views: 60

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play