DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Having not played the game in some time, I updated the turbocharger and ECU mods as well as MSCloader and installing the new MSCmod.api. ECU parts aren't showing up in the store despite hours of trying. I apologise if I've just made some stupid, basic mistake (which I probably have).
There is a new shop on the same desk

Having not played the game in some time, I updated the turbocharger and ECU mods as well as MSCloader and installing the new MSCmod.api. ECU parts aren't showing up in the store despite hours of trying. I apologise if I've just made some stupid, basic mistake (which I probably have).
You are also still using the older version of the mod: v1.4.11.
So you didn't update the mod

Last edited:
You are also still using the older version of the mod: v1.4.11.
So you didn't update the mod
I've just downloaded and installed v1.5.5, although I believe I was already using it. I still can't get any ECU items to show up. Even in the new shop.
Edit: I think I sent over an outdated output log

Last edited:
DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing ECUs with a new update entry:

Chips & Shop fix

In a previous update I changed a value that gets saved for the chip from "chipProgrammed" to "programmed" because it is already clear that the chip is programmed so no need to name it "chipProgrammed" on the "chip".

This causes the mod to load the chip as "unprogrammed" even if it was actually programmed.

To solve this: Either open the chip_xyz_saveFile.json inside <Mods save folder>/fuelMaps> and change "chipProgrammed": to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've just downloaded and installed v1.5.5, although I believe I was already using it. I still can't get any ECU items to show up. Even in the new shop.
Edit: I think I sent over an outdated output log
If you are SURE you have the new version installed. I need some more info from you to check what's wrong

Any chance to look into it yet man?
Sorry for the late reply. Forgot about it after looking in the save files and not finding any "usual" error.

Should now be fixed.

Please also follow the instructions on the last update to fix the issue with the chip's save file.

Another thing:
I suspect you modified the save file parts_saveFile.json by hand right?
You had installed on the chip_programmer set to true.

The chip programmer can not be installed.
It should also never be installed (It has no parent).

Modifying that value can have untested consequences.

So be careful when you modify files by hand. There might be values in there that don't do what you think they do

Awesome! As you said in the description; a suggestion: if you can somehow make another ECU that can control boost for the turbo mod, and max rpm, that would be freaking awesome. Thank you for modding this game. You are great.
you know you can do thats all your self by copying a cutomized gear systeme from other car and replace the old gear systeme by a new for the rpm i think i unchangeable during the game only on folder to for the reste thats ecu is amazing i used it on a civic 93 hatch b16a2T this car on way to be a monster

Also since the mod is in works, I am wondering if it is possible to make the control panel, smaller and tidier.
For example like the stock n2o panel:View attachment 352704
For using the same switch texture and mesh, do you need access to the game code, because currently I think the control panel looks way to big for what it does, looks like a prototype. I remember a small controller for the supercharger mod back in the day, so it got me curious...

Another pick I've found from the supercharger mod;
im6-jpg.340633
this nos mod i try to make it real be able to use nos automatily on drag car when you touch the last speed gear but my car always going to wall or make it fly xD i need to find way to make it clean

Sorry for the late reply. Forgot about it after looking in the save files and not finding any "usual" error.

Should now be fixed.

Please also follow the instructions on the last update to fix the issue with the chip's save file.

Another thing:
I suspect you modified the save file parts_saveFile.json by hand right?
You had installed on the chip_programmer set to true.

The chip programmer can not be installed.
It should also never be installed (It has no parent).

Modifying that value can have untested consequences.

So be careful when you modify files by hand. There might be values in there that don't do what you think they do
I opened it up after everything suddenly disappeared and changed anything that wasn’t “installed” to “installed” in hopes that would fix my issue but unfortunately it didn’t

will try latest update and let you know though

I have downloaded the most recent version of the modapi and ecu mod but no matter what i do i cannot bolt in the fuel pump cover. The right nut only tightens twice and then no longer highlights. The left one tightens 4 or 5 times then also no longer highlights. I cannot use the mod because of this.

Newest version seems to work fine, however now my turbo doesn't work lmfao

No "ERR" on boost guage, just literally like its not even installed

Gonna try doing fresh install of turbo to see if it works

UPDATE:

Got them both to work finally after i honestly don't know what...

Not sure if its the mod(s) causing my car to overheat very quickly or what but that is now the only issue lol

Last edited:
Satsuma will not turn over after installing the mod. I own the game and everything, I tried isolating and only installing the ecu mod, along with the other required mods. Car would still not turn over, ran before installing the mod, and runs if i get rid of it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back