DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Installing the mod following instructions works great.
Everything is pretty clear and easy to understand.
Fantastic work on the AFR mapping and I'm really looking forward to whatever might come, even though development seems to be stopped.

Thank you very much for the clear installation instructions and easy to follow writeup, even though I'm only having an IQ of 90.

i dont know what happened to this mod but with all due respect its not very good now
it's STILL broken even with the newest version, the distributor, electronics and fuel pump all fall out. I've tried everything, reinstalling the mod, verifying file integrity, fixing on msc editor, updating everything, its THIS mod and there is NO FIX
this mod has worked before so i know it can. its possible it is an error on my part but others have the issue too, but if it does end up being a fault on my part i'll take that back and i owe an apology but for now i really dont know what to say

i dont know what happened to this mod but with all due respect its not very good now
it's STILL broken even with the newest version, the distributor, electronics and fuel pump all fall out. I've tried everything, reinstalling the mod, verifying file integrity, fixing on msc editor, updating everything, its THIS mod and there is NO FIX
this mod has worked before so i know it can. its possible it is an error on my part but others have the issue too, but if it does end up being a fault on my part i'll take that back and i owe an apology but for now i really dont know what to say
Mod development is paused

After saving, a very strange position in the engine compartment is occupied by a distributor, a fuel pump, and an ignition coil. By some tests, I determined that it breaks either the donnertech turbo or the donnertech ECU. Help me please.
изображение_2022-03-13_231705-min.png

Please Help Me I Have redownloaded everything and made sure everything was right and redownloaded the msc mod loader and clear the files and i am getting.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    69.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 20220318_161057.jpg
    20220318_161057.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
hello, the author of the mod, I have a problem like this when I install mscmodapi and install this mod myself, a problem appears in the mods shop mod does not appear and it appears in the console itself how to fix it
Снимок 3.PNG
Снимок.PNG
2.PNG

Last edited:
some one help the mscmodapi throw and error!
Details: field mscloader.modloader:devmode is inaccessible
from method mscmodapi.tools.logger:initfile ()
in void initlogger (mscloader.mod) and the ecu mod error mod donnertech_ecu throw and error!
details the given key was not present in the dictionary. in system.collections.generic.dictionary 2[mscmodapi.shopping.moditem,system.collections.generic.dictionary 2[system.string,mscmodapi.shopping.shopitem]]
get item(shoplocation)

I have been unable to get this mod working, which is a shame because it looks awesome.

The problem seems to be MscModApi which refuses to load properly regardless of what I do. Even with a fresh install and save file, This mod and MscModApi both error out upon loading into the game.

This could be my fault but I cannot get this to work with the instructions included. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello! I seem to be having an issue with the mod not appearing in shop. I installed all of it today as of 07/28/2022 and nothing is showing. How do I fix this? It's driving me insane!

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    58.5 KB · Views: 93
Hello there! Well let's just say i'm a returning custome here but i can't get the mod working it just throws this error

Attachments

• kép_2022-07-30_125030498.png
    kép_2022-07-30_125030498.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 83

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back