>>> If you don't like launcher (or launcher doesn't work due to server problems), you can still download full package from github here
If you have problems, bugs etc. please use big red button called:
<<<< "Feedback & Support thread"
Reviews tab are not for reporting problems due to one reply. Also include your output_log.txt to your post.
output_log.txt from mysummercar_Data folder is now your friend. Include that in any bug reports.
Please report any bugs and share ideas on github: click here it will be easiest for me to track them. Please follow issue template
Remember! I'm not a mind reader, if you have a problem please provide as many informations as you can, writing posts/reviews like "not working, stupid", "can't install", "please help!!!!!!!11111" etc. doesn't mean anything, and don't expect help.
Useful information is: Your OS version, error messages, screenshots, console log, what you tried to do, make sure this is mod loader related and not a mod problem (if this is mod problem, you need to report to mod creator).
Also visit https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/wiki for useful stuff like documentation.
Like my work? Check here to see how you can support me, even small amount helps a lot.
- Full changelog can be found: HERE
- Your ideas, share what to implement in MSCLoader on github: HERE
- Use launcher to download files or download the latest full release of MSCLoader from here
- Unpack anywhere you want (do not put in game managed folder like 0.1)
- Open MSCPatcher.exe and click on "MSC Folder" to select game folder (in \Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car)
- MSCPatcher will detect what version of MSCLoader you have, and allow you to update.
- You can select location of Mods folder if you want, or leave default
- After successful instalation you can click "Launch MSC", this will run game on steam (or just run game normally)
- Navigate to your selected Mods folder
- Put your plugins in the mods folder and your ready!
MSC Mod Loader 0.4.6
Mod Loader for MSC, change everything without limits.