If you have problems, bugs etc. please use big red button called:
<<<< "Feedback & Support thread"
Reviews tab are not for reporting problems due to one reply. Also include your output_log.txt to your post.
output_log.txt from mysummercar_Data folder is now your friend. Include that in any bug reports.
Please report any bugs and share ideas on github: click here it will be easiest for me to track them. Please follow issue template
Remember! I'm not a mind reader, if you have a problem please provide as many informations as you can, writing posts/reviews like "not working, stupid", "can't install", "please help!!!!!!!11111" etc. doesn't mean anything, and don't expect help.
Useful information is: Your OS version, error messages, screenshots, console log, what you tried to do, make sure this is mod loader related and not a mod problem (if this is mod problem, you need to report to mod creator).
Also visit https://github.com/piotrulos/MSCModLoader/wiki for useful stuff like documentation.
Like my work? Check here to see how you can support me, even small amount helps a lot.
- Full changelog can be found: HERE
- Your ideas, share what to implement in MSCLoader on github: HERE
- Download the latest release of MSCLoader from here
- Unpack anywhere you want (do not put in game managed folder like 0.1)
- Open MSCPatcher.exe and click on "MSC Folder" to select game folder (in \Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car)
- MSCPatcher will detect what version of MSCLoader you have, and allow you to update.
- You can select location of Mods folder if you want, or leave default
- After successful instalation you can click "Launch MSC", this will run game on steam.
- Navigate to your selected Mods folder
- Put your plugins in the mods folder and your ready!