DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm having a strange issue, after installing the ECU with no turbo and driving around for a while, the transmission makes a grinding noise and pops out of gear. It does it every time I let off the gas, when I'm accelerating it's fine. The dash screen says the gearbox and clutch are good, and I reset the values to max with MSC editor. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Please help when i instal racing supercharger mod and ecu mod with srewable parts it wrote : ecu mod object reference not set to an instance of an object in Valid .ctor(string,infopanelbaseinfo). and supercharger mod: object reference not set an instance of an object in Unityengine.gameObjectLoadScreewModelToUse(Screwtype,unityengine.AssetBundle) help me please

Please help when i instal racing supercharger mod and ecu mod with srewable parts it wrote : ecu mod object reference not set to an instance of an object in Valid .ctor(string,infopanelbaseinfo). and supercharger mod: object reference not set an instance of an object in Unityengine.gameObjectLoadScreewModelToUse(Screwtype,unityengine.AssetBundle) help me please
Im not the maker of the supercharger mod.

Can the car pass inspection with the fuel injection, or do I have to swap everything back in to pass inspection? Want to know before I remove everything lol.

hey so do i install the ecu system first then the turbo or the other way round?
edit: i tried installing the ecu per your instructions but the manifold will not go on at all,. ive tried every position but it just wont go on, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Alright, update. You can not pass inspection with the fuel injection. Also, I'm having problems with it. The headlights and tail lights won't work with the fuel injection. Did I miss something?

Edit: Nvm it's just me forgetting to wire the stuff.

Last edited:
Alright, one more issue. I decided to start over on MSC, but when starting a new game, all the ECU parts don't reset, they're still installed. The turbo resets, but the ECU parts are still bought and installed. Do I have to do smth else?

Did that, and it worked. Could it do with how when starting a new game, it only resets the saves in the same folder as in the main save folder?
It should also reset the config files. Why that's not happening I can't tell. The version available at the moment is also quite outdated now. The version I'm working on / have been working on is different so It's possible I already noticed that issue myself and fixed it a while ago.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.