DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, I maybe have an idea why this is happening. Firstly, after purschasing and bringing all parts to garage I saved the game, and made a backup copy of it. After that I builded ECU, it worked fine. BUUUUUT I died. And now I'm using my backup save, it shows all parts are on a car, even thou they should be on a table... Could this be the problem?
Game save and mod save are stored at different places. So no that is not the issue

Last edited:
Game save and mod save are stored at different places. So no that is not the issue

So the problem was, that if I enable in the programable chip "Enable start assisst" it just doesnt start. Now its working.
Just one more question, is there suppose to be an empty place beetween steel headers and webber manifold
Clipboard02.jpg

Hey there, quick question. Can you use the fuel injection system with the turbo at the same time? If so, how would I do that. I haven't been able to figure it out, since there is no manifold that I could use with the turbo and the injectors.

Hi my name is Victor and I'm from Brazil, I love playing MSC with your mod (ECU) but this past week my save bugged and I can't buy the items to install in my car, how could I fix it? I await an answer

Is there a way to change the text colour of the display? I'm working on a texture pack for it based off the lexus LFA but the white text doesn't show very well against the light background. Thanks

Also, the needle doesn't seem to want to change texture.
1612057442544.png

Last edited:
Hey, can you help me? I lost the fuel pump cover (the one in the injection system) and I can't find it anywhere (even in the junkyard cause it's so small). How can i teleport it to the me with the editor? Does it have a name or so?

I'd be really grateful.

Hey, can you help me? I lost the fuel pump cover (the one in the injection system) and I can't find it anywhere (even in the junkyard cause it's so small). How can i teleport it to the me with the editor? Does it have a name or so?

I'd be really grateful.
Mod Settings - ecu mod - position reset

Hey, I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but every time I load the game my ignition timing gets set to 20 degrees. I've gone into MSC editor and attempted to set it back to 14, however it keeps ending up back at 20. I do have a good handful of mods, but as far as I know this mod is the only one that affects tuning. If there are any logs you may need, I'd be happy to provide.

Hey, I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but every time I load the game my ignition timing gets set to 20 degrees. I've gone into MSC editor and attempted to set it back to 14, however it keeps ending up back at 20. I do have a good handful of mods, but as far as I know this mod is the only one that affects tuning. If there are any logs you may need, I'd be happy to provide.
Send me a bug report.

Mod Settings => ECU Mod => Bug Reporter => Generate.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.