DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Donner, do you think you could put out either a picture of a good base fuel map for us to go off of along with a guide on how to properly tune the car and use the fuel map to its full advantage

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    760.2 KB · Views: 209
For you to make your fuel map. Basically use it as a way to have your fuel ratios right where you would like them depending on your engines speed and your throttle input. The way the game is coded specifically. Leaner if you want more horsepower and richer makes you run more efficiently. If you would like, this site I got my info says 16 is economical while 13.1 is for peak performance and any lower can do serious damage to the vehicle.

I'd give you my fuel map that I have made but donner likes people figuring it out themselves. its more rewarding that way :)

This should be enough information for you to make a functional fuel map for your satsuma good luck!!

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem
some of my parts fell through the map. I have tried reinstalling the mod and even my save game but when I re install the mod and go back to the game the parts are in the exact same place I left them before
do you know a way i can get them back?

if you use the mod loader. there should be an option in the settings of said mod. if that is not working or an option. you can go into the appdata folder. find your game save location and there should be files in there for your game save and any save for your mods in it. mods are finaky

Last edited:
@DonnerPlays Hey so ive tried this mod on both of my computers i installed the turbo mod and then the ecu mod it all loads in i can put everything on but when i do everything in exact order you tell me and make sure its tight i dont get the red wires ive tried for about 5 hours and im pretty tech savvy but i cannot for the life of my figure out why it wont add up.. If you got any suggestions id love it. I can message you and send pictures or even a video maybe that would help but agh its pissing me off hahaha

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem
some of my parts fell through the map. I have tried reinstalling the mod and even my save game but when I re install the mod and go back to the game the parts are in the exact same place I left them before
do you know a way i can get them back?
If you go into the mod settings it can spawn it all back on the desk you got it from

@DonnerPlays Hey so ive tried this mod on both of my computers i installed the turbo mod and then the ecu mod it all loads in i can put everything on but when i do everything in exact order you tell me and make sure its tight i dont get the red wires ive tried for about 5 hours and im pretty tech savvy but i cannot for the life of my figure out why it wont add up.. If you got any suggestions id love it. I can message you and send pictures or even a video maybe that would help but agh its pissing me off hahaha
When the wires are not apoearing some part required for the fuel injection is not installed or an original part is still installed that should not be.

there cold be a loose bolt. on the ECU side of things. id go over every screw and nut and make sure they are tightened all the way. you could also search up the tutorial by radex as he has a good demonstration on how to set it up!

@DonnerPlays Hey, I've started installing ECU parts with plate, thats obvious, then modules and wiring, everything bolted, but then I can't install fuel injection system, just nothing wants to be installed. I don't know where's the problem, because everyting from old fuel system is uninstalled (fuel strainer, fuel pump and racing carburettors). Can anybody help me? Wanted to try this mod after few monts of break from MSC ;)

Last edited:
@DonnerPlays Hey, I've started installing ECU parts with plate, thats obvious, then modules and wiring, everything bolted, but then I can't install fuel injection system, just nothing wants to be installed. I don't know where's the problem, because everyting from old fuel system is uninstalled (fuel strainer, fuel pump and racing carburettors). Can anybody help me? Wanted to try this mod after few monts of break from MSC ;)

Last edited:
Distributor too?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back