DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
For the people researching it, When tuning the ECU, the boxes with 10 in them are air to fuel ratio values at select points.
Normal throttle bodies use 14-14.5 fuel ratio, so you should set all of your boxes to that. Then Set Timing to 14 as well to remove chirping. Car will have trouble starting so you will have to hold down the gas. Figuring out the idle is your responsibility. Please read this comment donner has answered the same questions about 35-50 times now approximately.

is there a way to reset the position of the mod parts? the way you can with the turbo mod?

edit: figured out the mod wasn't updated to the most recent and it's been added. thank you

Last edited:
my fuel map max torque/hp

I used this graph

instalation
copy the contents of the txt file to the file chip0.fuelmap

the file is located in :
My Summer Car\Mods\Config\Mod Settings\DonnerTech_ECU_Mod\fuelSystem\chips

Attachments

• chip0copy.txt.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Hello, good morning, I'm having trouble adjusting the fuel mixture. Did the regulator on the dashboard disappear now and only regulate it on the map? I'm talking about electronic gas injection

DonnerPlays submitted a new resource:

DonnerTech Racing ECUs - Adds different ECUs to the game (ABS, ESP, TCS) with Models and ControllPanel

Read more about this resource..

DonnerPlays submitted a new resource:

DonnerTech Racing ECUs - Adds different ECUs to the game (ABS, ESP, TCS) with Models and ControllPanel

Read more about this resource...
do i replace every png file or the like file its self refrence all those files or the file its self

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-18 195528.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-18 195528.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 59

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back