Delivery Jobs

Plugins Delivery Jobs 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok so I found and tested 2 bugs that can probably be fixed:
When you picked more than 1 orders from map and Save&Loaded the game this boxes can multiply by yourself, that will increase amount of boxes you need to deliver.
  • 2) If you catch the box in front of a sign, counter of delivered boxes will be bugged, saing that you put the box, but you still can hold that box.This will give an opportunity to significantly increase outcome from an order.
P.s I hope you got what i was trying to say. If not i can try attach screenshots to this post

I agree with Excalibastard, just because someone can code a simple mod as anyone else who has completed a simple course in C++, does not grant that person the power or ability to play judge and jury. Not having a stable Internet connection in my home, I would run into issues with this mod, however I have rectified the issue myself. This blatant denial of service from people in positions such as myself because of the mod developer's own personal opinions about how piracy should be addressed is almost hysterical, and should not be supported by this platform.

Hey, thanks for awesome mod, but it doesn't work for me, using ModLoader 1.0, latest mod and game version
:
MSCLoader ERROR: Mod DeliveryJobs throw an error!
Details: Out of memory. in Void OnLoad()

Attaching output_log.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    66 KB · Views: 247

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%