Delivery Jobs

Plugins Delivery Jobs 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
If I don't have steam version, can I just open steam, then play this mod?
No, nobody will support pirated games. You should consider supporting the developer, as the game is cheap in the first place and every person that does just funds more updates and fixes.

If I don't have steam version, can I just open steam, then play this mod?
It might work, but not sure. There is actually a delivery thing that is similar to this in the Experimental branch (on steam). That might make it worth buying the steam version.
For $15, I put in 385 hours. I recommend it.

• Deleted member 692376

piotrulos submitted a new resource:

Delivery Jobs - Delivery teimo stuff to houses

Read more about this resource...

There seems to be a glitch where sometimes when you save your game when you still haven’t delivered the box’s and go back into game the box’s seem to duplicate and instead of having for exemple 4 box’s you get 12 and you have to deliver all those box’s or you get a find for missing box’s!

Any way to change the SteamID check or just pass a random number into it so I can use this when I'm not online? All these extra hurdles and attempts to snuff out piracy are just an inconvenience to us, you won't handle this any other way?

Last edited:
Can you please figure out a different way to discourage piracy? My modloader isnt detecting steam anymore (yes its the latest version) and I think its causing this mod to not function. This looks like a good mod but its done broke right now.

I really like your mod and I think it's one of the best ever, but it isn't working.
When I load my game there is a void error, can you help me out?
I have the experimental version and I've got my files verified on steam.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    47.1 KB · Views: 273

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back