Delivery Jobs

Plugins Delivery Jobs 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dosnt work when steam if offline as seen in the screenshot mod loader dosnt detect steam ID.
And mods through out the Void.onLoad() error that you get if you don't have the steam version and the VHS player plays the pirate song that only plays when you use non steam version.

btw I know it looks like I am online because I can see a friend activity, but I did turn off my internet before launching My Summer Car to see if it really did work offline

Attachments

• 20190929190428_1.jpg
    20190929190428_1.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
I'm playing MSC on a triple screen setup and of course, this makes lots of things a bit distorted etc not really an issue but id really like to use this mod but you can't see the buttons to accept jobs and I believe you cant see other details aswell

I'm playing MSC on a triple screen setup and of course, this makes lots of things a bit distorted etc not really an issue but id really like to use this mod but you can't see the buttons to accept jobs and I believe you cant see other details aswell
Start game in normal mode, click mod settings > check "show core modules" > click settings on "Settings (Main) > Enable experimental scaling. Close settings to save it and restart game in your triple screen mode.

there is no map , I have the steam version and it's up to date edit : so I fixed it . Eset was blocking connectins etc. just disabled it and it worked

Last edited:
Brilliant mod. Great work. Works perfectly. Top job sir!
Just a note to people using the carry more mod, when retrieving a package from your inventory at the delivery location, don't stand near the destination sign. The package will drop through the ground and teleport to the dump. Stand about a car length away from the sign and drop the packages there. Then carry one by one to the destination sign.

piotrulos updated Delivery Jobs with a new update entry:

Delivery Jobs 1.2

Whats new:
  • Instead of signs now you deliver stuff near mailboxes (more delivery points)
  • Jobs are more random now, you can get at least 10 random places (changeable in settings)
  • Boxes has now mailbox and region name on sticker (no more darts)
  • Damage is now saved (it was somehow overlooked in previous version)
Like my work? If you want, you can support my work.
Paypal: Paypal.me
BTC...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Everything's working great on my end. I haven't encountered any bugs of any kind yet. I feel like a mailman delivering packages to the mailboxes now instead of the wooden signs. definitely an improvement. :thumbsup:

I do have a request for the next update, however if it's not too much trouble to implement. Would it be possible to add a "pay scale slider" into the mod options menu to increase or decrease the amount payed per package delivered? That's really the only thing I can think of to improve the mod.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Everything's working great on my end. I haven't encountered any bugs of any kind yet. I feel like a mailman delivering packages to the mailboxes now instead of the wooden signs. definitely an improvement. :thumbsup:

I do have a request for the next update, however if it's not too much trouble to implement. Would it be possible to add a "pay scale slider" into the mod options menu to increase or decrease the amount payed per package delivered? That's really the only thing I can think of to improve the mod.
Thanks for all your hard work.
current checkboxes does that. Selecting biggest option will give you biggest boxes that are paid more. (also fragille boxes are even more paid).
For biggest fragille box delivered to Kesselinperä region you can get 350 per box. So if you are lucky with generator you can get 5 biggest boxes to Kesselinperä (it is possible on last setting) so you will get over 1500 for delivering 5 packages.

I don't want this to be easy money, so all mailboxes around teimo shop are paid very little. (max 100 per box if you are lucky).

piotrulos updated Delivery Jobs with a new update entry:

Delivery Jobs 1.2.1

Whats new:
  • Added new "Large" setting (gives you only Large boxes, it's just hard mode because it will be hard to fit all large boxes into van, at least one roundtrip will be needed, only for people who wants challenge)
  • Fixed boxes weight (bigger boxes weight more)
  • Small rebalance in prices (more rewarding longer distances)
  • Small fix to safe zone to not damage boxes when they are spawning (spawning will be changed in future update)
Like my work? If you want...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%