Delivery Jobs

Plugins Delivery Jobs 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Show your game folder to prove it.
Here you go:
1gA1biL.png

I hope you can fix my problem. edit: uploading output_log.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    48.6 KB · Views: 212
Did you run it via steam? Also try to verify modloader files in launcher.
Yes, I run via administrator, I was using expermintal content first of all, then I change back to normal game version, then I repair my modloader files in launcher. Same errror. I don't even know what does my error do.

Yes, I run via administrator, I was using expermintal content first of all, then I change back to normal game version, then I repair my modloader files in launcher. Same errror. I don't even know what does my error do.
It doesn't need to be run as administrator, if you run this correcly via steam not exe it should work correcly.
Others things to check is your firewall or av, maybe something blocks access to steam api servers.

It doesn't need to be run as administrator, if you run this correcly via steam not exe it should work correcly.
Others things to check is your firewall or av, maybe something blocks access to steam api servers.
I think I see a problem:
[Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI_Init() failed. Refer to Valve's documentation or the comment above this line for more information.

Hmm. I don't event know how to fix it through firewall. I using Windows 10 Default AV. Really sad, this beautiful and only most wanted mod don't work for me.

I think I see a problem:
[Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI_Init() failed. Refer to Valve's documentation or the comment above this line for more information.

Hmm. I don't event know how to fix it through firewall. I using Windows 10 Default AV. Really sad, this beautiful and only most wanted mod don't work for me.
Also By reading close your output_log.txt It also may thing that this is caused by other mod?
Try remove everything from mods folder, but keep only Assets folder. Start game and see if steam will be detected.

Other solution is to remove entire game and redownload clean copy from steam.

If you want to break license then go ahead, so why was you lying before that you own game?
I wasn't lying, I was found problem because I was in Steam "Family sharing" mode, where SteamAPI doesn't worked normally. So I found this issues because Mod or mscLoader don't work properly on "Family sharing" mode. So we just need to fix this problem, I give you an advice for that.

I wasn't lying, I was found problem because I was in Steam "Family sharing" mode, where SteamAPI doesn't worked normally. So I found this issues because Mod or mscLoader don't work properly on "Family sharing" mode. So we just need to fix this problem, I give you an advice for that.
Second lie. Because steam API works in family sharing. I was testing MP via that

Show your proof. I showing always my proof and there is second proof, it's doesn't work for me in Family sharing. MP don't even working in family sharing. Stop lying for people and putting malicious codes in your mods.
First photo: Original mod with Malicious or unknown code:
feGNmZ0.jpg

Second photo: Modified mod with removed malicious code:
OTtmegN.jpg

Don't thanks bro, Just trying to help you ;)

Sure why not shared library, steam api works (ver command will fail when it can't read buildID from steamAPI):
mysummercar.exe 2019-05-21 164150_LI.jpg

So stop using cracked software and you will be fine.
And secondly, show that you are actually running it via steam, because you hide game list, so your "proof" is just retarded.

Last edited:
Hmm. Is that cracked software? https://partner.steamgames.com/?goto=/dashboard
"Steamworks is a set of tools and services that help game developers and publishers build their games and get the most out of distributing on Steam"
In your previous post you said that steamworks is malicious software. So here is your summary:
In first post, you attached output_log that game isn't working, in log was info that you used cracked steamworks (steamAPI initialised but failed to detect original steam).
Then you magically cleaned your install to show that it isn't cracked, then you said steam was in maintenance (steam is on maintenance on tuesdays not fridays), then you point out steamAPI fail and you say that you don't own game, then you say that you own game with family sharing, then you provide screenshot with steam in background but covered that so it's impossible to see if game is already running.

So basically you are a tryhard pirate that trying to deny this fact. No one is supporting piracy here because it's against TOS.

Anyway the mod works when steam is in offline mode?

ps. I do own the game I did not pirate it I do have proof just annoying I cant use the mod when my internet cuts out which happens a lot where I live (im in Australia)

Last edited:
Anyway the mod works when steam is in offline mode?

ps. I do own the game I did not pirate it I do have proof just annoying I cant use the mod when my internet cuts out which happens a lot where I live (im in Australia)
it works in offline mode, as long as you run game with modloader at least once in online mode.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.