F1 2012 Database

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone been able to open the database at all?

Will a new tool by Ryder be required do you think? Ryder's F12011 database editor gives the error 'file failed to convert'

Regards

if i try to just edit tier without doing EDIT ROW, it never saves the value.

when i try EDIT ROW, this happens:
rdeopdy.jpg

Editing normally should work fine for now. Thanks for letting me know, I'm working on a fix to the edit row form.

What do you mean doesn't save the value? If you just type in 3 for example in any of the tier fields it works fine and saves fine.

If u select the lowest difficulty level in career mode u have a choice between redbull, merc ...
Oh and if i remember good it has to be tier 5 if u wanna do it by modifying the database.

modded files not working in online, right? F1 2011, when me and my friend playing CO-OP, modded files work, but it seems that will not happen in f1 2012? If it works, maybe someone can help us at this problem :)

I always get this: The program failed to covert.
Whatever i try it just doesnt work. and yes i've downloaded version 2.2.1.
Run the program as administrator. i've read all the things. it just wont work.

*Have enough of it. Just won't work.
Can someone make me a database. where i can start career with Sauber F1 team or Lotus?
Thanks

For Some reasons, after applying the update for the game, THE EDITOR DOESN'T WORK..
So for users who still have problems, even with the last editor, should install a proper game without updates..
( it works for me like that, for the first time, but after the update it doesn't, so i re-install the game without update, and voilà it works now )
maybe Awesome Ryder should update or upgrade his editor to work with new versions and thanks :))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back