F1 2012 Database

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone been able to open the database at all?

Will a new tool by Ryder be required do you think? Ryder's F12011 database editor gives the error 'file failed to convert'

Regards

and if it is not difficult, you
can do so, that would not
explain
1. Bahrain
2. India
3. Australia
4. Japan
5. Korea
6. China
7. England
8. Spain
9. Monaco
10. Brazil
11. USA
12. Canada
13. Hungary
14. Europe
15. Germany
16. Belgium
17. Italy
18. Singapore
19. Malaysia
20. UAE

hello guys! i have a problem... i ve made some changes to snthennumbers "true to life ai 2013 season v1.4" mod's database and after that i notice that the game (f1 2012) crashes when play "champions" mode. i start the first race ( against kimi) and when i press enter it sends me back to windows... any help? thanks!

Ryder, I'm looking at how to extend more seasons in F1 2012. I looked through the database and can't find a specific field that changes the number of seasons. You know where this field is.

Next text is for the people of my nationality:

Galera BR, estou procurando como estender mais temporadas na F1 2012. Olhei para todo o banco de dados e não encontro um campo específico que altere o número de temporadas. Vocês sabem onde fica esse campo ou se tem que alterar mais coisas para conseguir.

Hi,
hope, someone can help ...:)
Were can I edit the "Database" (or other files) to play a SEASON-CHALLENGE with MORE LAPS and more/other CIRCUITS?
Thanks
Hi,
unfortunately you cannot add more laps in season challenge but you can change circuits for season challenge in database. Just go to track_model and find season challenge to change it. But max. number of races in sc is 10

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back