F1 2012 Database

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone been able to open the database at all?

Will a new tool by Ryder be required do you think? Ryder's F12011 database editor gives the error 'file failed to convert'

Regards

Hi,

I have a little problem, as F1 2012 doesn't start anymore after editing the database...

I wanted to disable the tier system, as I don't like it. After 3 seasons Red Bull is alway a midfield team and the Force Indias battle with the HRT.

So I edited the ai_engine_power_per_tier tab and put the values from the start tier of each team to all other tiers of the team, so that in the whole line are the same values for each team. Except the tier_5 value I left by 1.

Additionally I changed the tier of each team under the f1teams tab, as I wanted for example Lotus to be a tier 1 team and Force India a tier 2 team.

Does anyone know if this is the right way to do this, or if I have a error in reasoning?
Do I have to edit some more values to make it work?

Help would be appreciated.
I still have my old database, so I can still switch back, but would love to get this working.

Edit: Found the mistake myself! But the question that remains is: Is this the right way to disable the tier change? From my thinkings it should be, but may be someone else has already experiences with this?

hey guys I'm a noob database modder and can somebody tell me how to make a certain car better/worse, eg. Red Bull faster, Sauber slower (they're getting pole positions and wins, I'm in season 3). I heard it was something to do with the engine power per tier this hardly seems to change anything when i mod it

hey guys, just looked at the database for the first time & I noticed that there are mentions for tracks that aren't in this years game(Instabul, Nurburgring, Donnington & frontend) I'm guessing that the first two are just left in from the previous years but what about Donnington and the front end one? do you think it's possible to add them to this years game?

hey guys, just looked at the database for the first time & I noticed that there are mentions for tracks that aren't in this years game(Instabul, Nurburgring, Donnington & frontend) I'm guessing that the first two are just left in from the previous years but what about Donnington and the front end one? do you think it's possible to add them to this years game?
No you can't add them, The Files are not there to add for the game.

I will need some more help. where should I locate the changes you suggested. I would also like to ask why the engine power is both in the engine manufacturers (reasonable) and the teams (and why they all appear with the same power in this field).

I have a big problem
teams do not flock to change tires for the whole race and thoroughly until it shattered.
career 100%. Certainly this is the case in Singapore and Korea. and lack of policy settings change tires. Is it because of some mod?
Help me
If you need to change the database so I do not lose career
mod 2013 season

I have a big problem
teams do not flock to change tires for the whole race and thoroughly until it shattered.
career 100%. Certainly this is the case in Singapore and Korea. and lack of policy settings change tires. Is it because of some mod?
Help me
If you need to change the database so I do not lose career
mod 2013 season
May be due to Mod you installed . Check the Tires Table in DB. Look for Increasing the Values which increases the Life of tires. In Default the Super Softs will last 9-12 laps in Singapore and Softs will last 15-20 Laps .

What is the Tire life values you had at present
Super Soft - 33.4
Soft 46.27
Medium - 63.67
Hard - 80.7
are the Default values
Then look at f1teams tab and Look for Front_wear and Rear_wear values they too may cause a problem

I changed everything from the original database but nothing that can not. It is certainly not the fault of the databse. Anyway thanks for tryin help

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%