F1 2012 Database

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone been able to open the database at all?

Will a new tool by Ryder be required do you think? Ryder's F12011 database editor gives the error 'file failed to convert'

Regards

I'm still sitting on the fence about buying the game but a big positive for me is the ability to easily tweak the AI performance between the different levels. So you can bunch it closer together so that you have say a 0.5 sec/lap between Legend and Pro and so on. I tried it with the demo by changing the 'track difficulty' and it worked just fine.

I hope we'll be able to change the tyre wear to fix the no-scaling there seems to be now. Maybe someone that has the game can check if it works by reducing the distance in the 'tyres' entry:)

I'm still sitting on the fence about buying the game but a big positive for me is the ability to easily tweak the AI performance between the different levels. So you can bunch it closer together so that you have say a 0.5 sec/lap between Legend and Pro and so on. I tried it with the demo by changing the 'track difficulty' and it worked just fine.

I hope we'll be able to change the tyre wear to fix the no-scaling there seems to be now. Maybe someone that has the game can check if it works by reducing the distance in the 'tyres' entry:)
Well it can decrease but it effects the overall game like if you do a 100% race then your tires will go off very quickly

Following every step Ryder told us, my database editor still fails to convert?
I'll probably be doing it wrong, but when I renamed the Schema C file to schemaF12012.xml i place it in de RDE folder and try to open it with the editor..

Any help on this matter?:)

Following every step Ryder told us, my database editor still fails to convert?
I'll probably be doing it wrong, but when I renamed the Schema C file to schemaF12012.xml i place it in de RDE folder and try to open it with the editor..

Any help on this matter?:)

Download the file on the top of this page in Ryder's post and put it in the RDE folder

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%