Dashboard creations for SimHub

Apps Dashboard creations for SimHub V13.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi David, first of all great job. I tried some of your dashes and they are very good!
I was playing ETS2 with Scania dash but seems to small, I saw in the editor than it's size is 2400x1440 or so, is not too much? I tried to put 800x480 but didn't work, only size of the frame is changed, not the inside components.
Do I need to resize every item? If yes, I'll try to do some dash based in yours, if you don't mind.

David Meek updated Dashboard creations for SimHub with a new update entry:

PCars updates and more

Hi all,

Here's whats in Version 5.1
- Bug fixes and some small adjustments to the Cosworth electronics dashboard.
- Metadata added to most dashboards.
- Major rework on Ford Focus RS display.
- Fixed odometer error when not in Assetto Corsa.
- Sorted fuel range in some dashboards so it now works in PCars 1 & 2 as well as Assetto.

Any issues please let me know.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ferrari GTE dash!

V6
- New Dashboard created! Mazda MX-5.
- New Dashboard created! Ferrari 488 GTE Race Dash.
- Check this one out, my favourite to date.
- Leaderboard added:
- Small version added to some dashboards.
- Large version created for running on seperate screen.
- Added wheel gain warning to a few dashboards
- Bug fixes on multiple dashboards.
- Maps edited on all dashboards that use them.
- Added updated info to Porsche dash.
- Minor change to how button mappings are used:
- Action...

I´m very happy with this addon. but i was thinking about the ABS and TC icons/lights on lcds, on real car that lights only lit when the system is deactivated, so i was thinking was good if the aids works like in real life.

Quick question to the F1 dash.
Game: iRacing with the F1 McLaren
The dash does not show the Deploy Mode although there is a section for it. Is there something I have to set up to let it show on the screen?

Apologies for the delay everyone! I don't check this as often as I should!

@moritz1998,

I have updated the F1 display for you and posted in the simhub discord channel if you want to have a look there and let me know. Best to message me on there as I don't really check this much. I'll release that with the next version if it's working ok.

@EAKMotorsports,

For the dashboards based on road car's I thought the same a few versions ago so changed them to reflect this.

@manc0ntr0,

Regarding the size don't worry about the size in the editor, when you run the dash and resize it to fit the screen you are running or manually make it a smaller or bigger size it will auto scale.

All my dashboards are set to either a size of 800x480 pixels or a ratio of that if better so will scale properly for that aspect ratio.

Just a little notice, if you have any issues with my dashboards as well as putting on here if you wish join the simhub discord server and message me on there. You'll get a quicker response on there! :)

Hey David, awesome work!!
I use the Cosworth Electronics-dash and I have one question:
How can I fix the values for the TC and ABS to its standart-values in the car. For example in the McL 650S GT3 TC 1 in Assetto C. is TC 7 in the cosw.-dash...

Pit Limiter woe's

V6.2
- Major rework on the Ferrari 488 GTE dashboard. Has a lot more features now.
- Reworked the cosworth electronics dashboard (including a rename).
- Reworking the Mclaren PCU-8D dashboard to more resemble an F1 display.
- Old Mclaren dashboard still present as a legacy dashboard.
- Fixed pit limiter ncalc on all dashboards so will work with every game.
- Bug fixes to other dashes.

- To Do
- Finish new Mclaren MCU-8D.
- Finish Scania Dashboard.
- Finish BMW M3 V2...

Hi David thanks for these wonderful dash layouts.
I wonder if it would be possible for you to add a peak RPM shift light to
the Stack dash layout that you made.
I have no clue how to do it.
Thanks again for these.

edit: never mind, I see that it works now

Last edited:
Hi david, I'm using your dashbord package and I find it really good ...
But I have a problem though, I use it on raceroom and when I'm going to change the balance of the brakes this works the other way ...
That is, if you start from a ant 60/40 post value and I'm going to increase the breakdown on the front i see decrease the back value ...
A second problem is that the pit limiter activates when you enter the box lane even without pressing the pitlimiter button ...
Can you edit the files to make it work correctly?
Thank you so much!

Very Nice pack, using the leaderboard on separate monitor and Ipad button box i was just making something along these lines and you saved me the time thank you, just wondering if theres any way to make the buttons have some tactile feedback like a short vibrate that would be awesome.

Apologies for the delay on replies!

Hi david, I'm using your dashbord package and I find it really good ...
But I have a problem though, I use it on raceroom and when I'm going to change the balance of the brakes this works the other way ...
That is, if you start from a ant 60/40 post value and I'm going to increase the breakdown on the front i see decrease the back value ...
A second problem is that the pit limiter activates when you enter the box lane even without pressing the pitlimiter button ...
Can you edit the files to make it work correctly?
Thank you so much!

I'll have a look. But I'll feed this back to simhub creator as this might be easier fixed in there. If not I'll sort it for the next version.

Very Nice pack, using the leaderboard on separate monitor and Ipad button box i was just making something along these lines and you saved me the time thank you, just wondering if theres any way to make the buttons have some tactile feedback like a short vibrate that would be awesome.

This would be for the simhub creator wotever. People can add feature requests here:
https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/issues

Hi @Edivad82,

The only one I have is the old Scania dashboard and it's not fully complete. I don't really make any for ETS. I mainly concentrate on cross-compatible data so my dashboards can be run with a range of games.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back