Dashboard creations for SimHub

Apps Dashboard creations for SimHub V13.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@David Meek I noticed when I open the Aston Martin or Porsche Cayman GT4 Dash, I don't get the digital font, I get a very generic font instead. This happens when opening on the PC or using a phone (iPhone). Is there a font pack that should be installed somewhere in simhub or windows that I'm missing?

Hi, thanks for your work, any chance of reworking the 919 H for iRacing?
The battery/power bars are off not showing like car dash.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks
BTW i use a lot your 488 great dash, thanks.

Last edited:
David Meek updated Dashboard creations for SimHub with a new update entry:

Long time no see

Long time since I've done a last update. I Have been periodically updating these since my last update.

Since my last update I have fallen into the trap that is iRacing. With this in mind I have updated most of my favourite dashboards to work with the extra information that iRacing offers.

I have also created a couple of new dashboard for the HPD in iRacing and worked heavily on the Mercedes AMG GT3, Porsche 919, McLaren PCU-8D and Ferrari 488 GTE dashboards. Personally, these are my best...

Read the rest of this update entry...

David Meek updated Dashboard creations for SimHub with a new update entry:

iRacing update

Hey all,

I've now fully moved to the dark side (did a few updates ago really). So now all my dash boards will be iRacing specific but still more than usable in non-iRacing games (I use the common data where I can).

Another update here. Updates to Porsche 919, HPD, Ferrari 488 and AMG.

Two new dashboards: Renault 3.5 and Corvette C7.r (good for the Daytona prototype - not an exact replica as based on the GTE car but has DP specific data).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi David Meek, do you have or have tried the Assetto Corsa Competizione? I saw the F488 dash boars from ACC and I was amazed with how many info that dash can do. I hope u can check it out so see with your eyes.

Hi David,

First thanks for your great work. I use your ferrari gte dashboard which is the best imho mainly on iRacing. I would like to know if it's possible to reset the fuel consumption average between two sessions? I already delete log session in the statistics tab in simhub but doesn't work... Could you help me please? Thx!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%