Dashboard creations for SimHub

Apps Dashboard creations for SimHub V13.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi.

Yeah you can. I believe there is a button option in the controls and events page to reset fuel statistics. I think you can also delete a file in the installation folder which resets it but can’t remember what it is.

But I believe after 3 laps it updates itself anyway. Best bet is to join the simhub discord server for quicker more complete answers.

Hi, I really like this creations but I have some problems with some dashboard. I was using the 8.0 version wich works perfect, then update to the latest version and some dashboard are corrupt for me. In a dash like the pcu-8d some text are missing, for example the mgu-k delivery are not displayed when I switch. I reinstalled every font with no results so I switch back to the 8.0 version. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance, I really like your works!

Hi, I really like this creations but I have some problems with some dashboard. I was using the 8.0 version wich works perfect, then update to the latest version and some dashboard are corrupt for me. In a dash like the pcu-8d some text are missing, for example the mgu-k delivery are not displayed when I switch. I reinstalled every font with no results so I switch back to the 8.0 version. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance, I really like your works!
Hi,

This is a strange one. I had a look and the latest ones still have all the data present and I haven't touched it recently. If you are running the old version for Assetto Corsa it is probably best you stay on that one as the latest updates only affect iRacing.

Hey, I want to use your F3 dashboard but I want to just add on top of it a linear RPM gauge with bars for increments. Unfortunately I have no clue how to make the overlay size change from 800x480 to something like 800x560 with the only thing added is the linear RPM gauge.

If you could help me out here somehow, that would be great.

Great app but I find the connection drops out after about 20 minutes. If you could implement USB tethering that would be great

Hi,

I'm not the creator of the app. If you are having drop outs that most likely points towards your connection rather than the app itself.

Check out the main download page discussion for that.

Hey, I want to use your F3 dashboard but I want to just add on top of it a linear RPM gauge with bars for increments. Unfortunately I have no clue how to make the overlay size change from 800x480 to something like 800x560 with the only thing added is the linear RPM gauge.

If you could help me out here somehow, that would be great.

If you edit the dashboard and in the dashboard section change the height to whatever you want. The extra will be added to the bottom of the page so you will have to manually move everything down 80px.

David Meek updated Dashboard creations for SimHub with a new update entry:

This is the end.... Kind of!

Hi all,

Time has come to no longer update this resource. Over the last few years my updates have been more focused on iRacing as this is all I drive now. For a while I have been meaning to do this but I have moved all my dashboards into one big dash that will auto load based on what car you are driving in iRacing (if I have created it).

This update is the last versions of the stand alone dashboards I've created before the big move to my new one dash fits all job. The new resource will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back