I don't know... The trailer isn't very convincing that this game isn't going to be a Codemasters (read: weird handling, boring career) like game. I hope I'm wrong though.

• Deleted member 197115

What other racing titles this company developed in the past, if any?

From the trailer, it seems there's something wrong with how vehicles move, it looks to me like there's no weight transfer at all... You see the suspension working, but the movement of the car doesn't look particulary real. I hope I'm wrong...

What other racing titles this company developed in the past, if any?
Seems 3D art only, and animations in WRC3 http://www.bigmoonstudios.com/bigmoonstudios.com/
From the trailer, it seems there's something wrong with how vehicles move, it looks to me like there's no weight transfer at all... You see the suspension working, but the movement of the car doesn't look particulary real. I hope I'm wrong...
Yes, I saw something too, noticeable in 0:18 from release trailer.

• Deleted member 231027

I imagine this licence not to expensive maybe the guys from Dirt Rally should take a shot at the Dakar series sometime to get me interested enough

Where to?

No idea, his Codemasters blog post got removed before I got to see it, and before any archive site was able to archive it.

His Twitter account says Serbia, so unless there is a new franchise going on that I haven't noticed, it seems like he might be lost in regards to simracing games for the near future.

If I were to speculate, which seems wrong to do, but I would imagine he now works for Ubisoft Belgrade.
"Ubisoft Belgrade is one of the newest studios in the group and has high ambitions. With strong PC expertise we plan to deliver the best PC games in the industry, to create unique experiences for all players and to position Belgrade at the forefront of game development."

This is all it says about the Belgrade division on Ubisoft homepage.

37587369_2056367647706560_5969046488855085056_o.jpg

37215240_207099876805328_1623768607374704640_n.jpg

It was a game I had high expectation on, and after wathching this morning the VVV gameplay, and now Eurogamer's one (I don't understand a thing about german, but still...), I can say I like it more than I expected, really like the graphics (it wasn't my major concern), sounds good, and the physics, well, I don't believe is fully sim in this aspect, but I like it anyways (buuuut... I don't know what to feel about the bike... I'm used to The Crew's handling, so); the aspect that I was more worried about was the navigation, and I can say they have made a great work (I have spent 6 years doing Historic Regularity Rally, it is not the same navigation, but the roadbooks use the same direction-distance system, or at least one very similar).
I think it is going to be a really good game.

PD: Sorry for my English, I may had some word messed up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back