Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar

Misc Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar 10.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Javliar submitted a new resource:

Customizable Dash for F1 Teams - Dashboard for F1 2020

Hey!

After a months of planning and redesigning I present to you my version of dash for F1 2020. It is the pinnacle of my skills :p It is very easy to "read" and (most importantly) provides the most important data.

Of course, you need Simhub to run it. Remember to update it to v.7.0.7

The dash is inspired by real F1 dashes recreated by @EduCalza for F1 2019.

If you want to thank me for my work, consider donating here: https://www.paypal.me/javliar

Main...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. I like the design of the dash. I have the new version of simhub and simhub says my F1 2020 game is configured correctly but when i load up the game the dash stays on the IDLE screen and does not have updated information and it does not change for when i went out onto the track. Do you have any idea what is wrong.

Hello. I like the design of the dash. I have the new version of simhub and simhub says my F1 2020 game is configured correctly but when i load up the game the dash stays on the IDLE screen and does not have updated information and it does not change for when i went out onto the track. Do you have any idea what is wrong.
On which device do you use simhub? Version 7.0.7? And upload the telemetry settings from options.

Hi, great mod, I have just a problem with the ERS mod, when in the game I'm in mod 2 on the screen it show me the mod 3 ... Any Ideas ?

Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 Teams with a new update entry:

Major update

Version 2.0 because it is a major one. A lot of bugs and issues fixed, few new things added.

- Fixed: issue with ERS
- Fixed: issues with lines
- Fixed: Tyre degradation colors
- Fixed: few smaller issues
- Redesigned: Fuel Delta text - to make it more visible
- Redesigned: "Mode" label, to make them more consistent and real
- Redesigned: Quali screen (Hotlap lasts for the whole lap so for example deployment bar was unnecessary)
- Redesigned: Pit limiter (most importantly: it does not blink...

Read the rest of this update entry...

All of the screens work, and I can edit the race screen however when I try to change screens it won't work. I can't get to the screen where I change the team logo and name. I have the latest version of simhub (Downloaded last night)

Very good job! You've inspired me to make my own dashboard, and yours is a big help!

Glad to hear it! Enjoy my dash and good luck with making yours ;)

All of the screens work, and I can edit the race screen however when I try to change screens it won't work. I can't get to the screen where I change the team logo and name. I have the latest version of simhub (Downloaded last night)

If I understand you correctly, when you are in the dash studio and start to edit it, on the right side there are notifications, press the arrow on the left and you should have "IDLE Screen" at the bottom of the page. The dash has only one "screen", everything is programmed in 'Race Screen'. Let me know if that was the issue and if it is resolved. All the best ;)

I have encountered an error, I think. I am running your dashboard in a Test in Dash Studio and the tire temperature colors do not seem to be working properly. The syntax has the tire temperature to turn Red when the temp reaches >106, but in my test it is turning the cold color (light blue).

On a separate note, if I try to paste your same formula into my own dashboard to change tire temperature colors, I get the syntax error:
"Expression error:missing EOF at 'return' at line 2:0".

There is no error in your dashboard with the exact same formulas (literally just copied and pasted your tire temp stuff into mine), so I'm not sure why it is returning an error in mine?

EDIT: If it makes a difference, and it kinda seems to be, I'm pasting it from BackgroundColor to TextColor. Even in my dashboard it doesn't show an error in BGColor, but does when I paste the same syntax into TextColor?

Any insight? I don't know anything about syntax so I have no idea what it could be.

Last edited:
I have encountered an error, I think. I am running your dashboard in a Test in Dash Studio and the tire temperature colors do not seem to be working properly. The syntax has the tire temperature to turn Red when the temp reaches >106, but in my test it is turning the cold color (light blue).

On a separate note, if I try to paste your same formula into my own dashboard to change tire temperature colors, I get the syntax error:
"Expression error:missing EOF at 'return' at line 2:0".

There is no error in your dashboard with the exact same formulas (literally just copied and pasted your tire temp stuff into mine), so I'm not sure why it is returning an error in mine?

EDIT: If it makes a difference, and it kinda seems to be, I'm pasting it from BackgroundColor to TextColor. Even in my dashboard it doesn't show an error in BGColor, but does when I paste the same syntax into TextColor?

Any insight? I don't know anything about syntax so I have no idea what it could be.

The update 3.0 will have new code for tyres temperatures to automatically adjust to the compound. I don't have time to fix it for now - update will be available during the weekend or next week. (I have a BA defense this week).

""Expression error:missing EOF at 'return' at line 2:0" - You just did not select javascript in the right, top corner.

Awesome! That fixed it - thank you!

Understood. I'll look out for your update. After looking at the syntax's and formulas for calculating color changes, I now understand how hard it is to get it right.

hello :) i really like this screen, is there a way to get it to replace my in game dashboard because at the moment i just have it kinda hovering in place infront of my steering wheel :)

hello :) i really like this screen, is there a way to get it to replace my in game dashboard because at the moment i just have it kinda hovering in place infront of my steering wheel :)

Unfortunately, I believe it is impossible. The overlay feature which simhub has - does not allow it. The dash simply has to many functions. Buy a selfie stick and place it in front of the wheel ;) It works for me.

Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 Teams with a new update entry:

Version 3.0 is here!

This version is made from scratch. It is a complete overhaul of the dash, should be faster and better. The size is reduced from 13 mb to 3 mb!

Remember! There is a new name of the dash. It was required to avoid issues.

Name: F1 2020 - Dashboard v.3.0 by Javliar

Added: Tyre temperatures will automatically adjust to the current fitted tires (e.g. if you have wets - it will change the suggested temperatures)
Added: Dash automatically disables useless features when you use classic cars/F2/F1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for your reply to my review.

I'm using deepl's translation of this English language, so it may work for you.

I have downloaded version 2.0 again where I can see ERS Deployed! It was.

If you can, I would appreciate it if you could make it possible to see ERS Deployed again in the next version.

I run like I'm going to use up 100% of my ERS Deployed on the last straight, so it would be nice to see that at all times.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back