Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar

Misc Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar 10.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

The last update for F1 2020

Well, here we go. It is the last major update for F1 2020. I hope you enjoyed the ride! If you liked it and you want to buy me a coffee use: paypal.me/javliar. I approciate that!

The changelog:

Added: ERS Low/High Warning
Added: Low Fuel Warning
Added: in "Mode: Damage screen" no Damage Indicator
Added: Picture on the "IDLE Screen" will now adjust automatically to the car (does not include MyTeam)
Added: IDLE screen per se - before game starts sending data
Added: "Action A" is now a start...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Javliar

Thanks for the latest dashboard, but I've noticed something strange.

When you max out the revs in any gear, the engine vibrations and revs cut out. So if I am doing 60mph in 1st gear and I hit the limiter, the engine stops vibrating and revving. It's still at 60mph, but it's silent and the car feels like it's cut out.

Hi Javliar

Thanks for the latest dashboard, but I've noticed something strange.

When you max out the revs in any gear, the engine vibrations and revs cut out. So if I am doing 60mph in 1st gear and I hit the limiter, the engine stops vibrating and revving. It's still at 60mph, but it's silent and the car feels like it's cut out.
Hi! I don't understand, if you are talking about feeling inside the game - the dash does not affect it, it uses external data. Or is it something about how the revs on the dash work?

Hi! I don't understand, if you are talking about feeling inside the game - the dash does not affect it, it uses external data. Or is it something about how the revs on the dash work?
Hi Javliar

It's the feeling of increasing revs. You can normally feel it, but I couldn't after downloading the latest dash - I could with v9.

I will try again, maybe my game was having a bad day.

Hi Javliar,

i don't know if those things were already asked:
1- is it possible in classification dashboard to highlight the player's row?
2-on that screen only the gap over the best lap is shown, but it could be very useful to have the gap from the leader (also to make calculation about pitstops and strategy)
3-in the zip file there is an empty dir "how to customize it". is it normal that is empty? :)

thank you

Hi Javliar,

i don't know if those things were already asked:
1- is it possible in classification dashboard to highlight the player's row?
2-on that screen only the gap over the best lap is shown, but it could be very useful to have the gap from the leader (also to make calculation about pitstops and strategy)
3-in the zip file there is an empty dir "how to customize it". is it normal that is empty? :)

thank you

Hi,

1. probably it is possible but for now I stop updating the Dash for 2020 and already thinking about 2021 game and what I may implement there.
2. Thanks for that! I will think about it
3. Probably no - I made a mistake during building the rar. The easy thing is - Notification --> IDLE Screen --> and write there your name :)

Hi,

1. probably it is possible but for now I stop updating the Dash for 2020 and already thinking about 2021 game and what I may implement there.
2. Thanks for that! I will think about it
3. Probably no - I made a mistake during building the rar. The easy thing is - Notification --> IDLE Screen --> and write there your name :)
about point nr 2 do you think that is something the I can do by my own editing the dashboard using this action?

Attachments

• screen dash.JPG
    screen dash.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 42

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.8%