Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar

Misc Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar 10.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for your reply to my review.

I'm using deepl's translation of this English language, so it may work for you.

I have downloaded version 2.0 again where I can see ERS Deployed! It was.

If you can, I would appreciate it if you could make it possible to see ERS Deployed again in the next version.

I run like I'm going to use up 100% of my ERS Deployed on the last straight, so it would be nice to see that at all times.

I will send it to you via private message in few minutes. If anyone else wants that version as well, write to me or leave a comment here.

Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

Version 4.0 Available!

I spend whole weekend and Monday to find all problems, add new functions and develop the dash even more. It now has an overlay version!

Remember! There is a new name of the dash. It was required to avoid issues. There are two files inside the folder:
F1 2020 - Dashboard v.4.0 by Javliar
F1 2020 - Overlay v.4.0 by Javliar (it is visible in dash studio - overlays)

What is in update 4.0?

Added: Overlay version! Yes, the simhub says it is "too large" but from my experience it works. If you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Known issues in version 5.0.
- Engine temp is not displayed correctly when you use classic cars
- Last lap screen does not work correctly in Time Trial
- Last lap quali screen - sectors are still broken
- IDLE screen sector times - not displayed correctly
- Sync screen displayed only in P1 - it will change to all practice sessions
- Last lap screen fix in My Team mode

The list will be updated if I find something new. All things will be fixed in the next version.

Last edited:
Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

Version 5.0 with major compatibility upgrade

The changlog today will be massive.

After the release of the version 4.0 I started to work on version 5.0 which I believe takes this dash to a whole new level. I added so many new functions and added many new functions and implementations.

As always, leave a review if you like my job and maybe consider donating through Paypal.me - I really put a lot of effort to this dash. :) Use discussion tab if you need any help or if you want to leave a feedback.

Remember! There is a new name of the...

When iam using the F1 Dashboard 5.0 in the Formula 2, the gears flash too early red, the shift point is not adjusted on the Formula 2. But all in one just GREAT WORK!!!

When iam using the F1 Dashboard 5.0 in the Formula 2, the gears flash too early red, the shift point is not adjusted on the Formula 2. But all in one just GREAT WORK!!!

Yes, it is standard for all. Probably, it is possible to write a custom code for gear blinking - but this is something that I have to think about a bit more. I was also thinking about deleting blinking and leaving just selected gear.

How to turn of blinking reds in gear icon in quali-mode? I managed to turn of the blinking in the main-dash by chancing the blinking color to white, but there is no option in quali-mode. (I have looked the onboard cameras, real F1 Dashes (Atleast in Merc) don't do that)

Also, the DELTA-timing doesn't always work correctly in race. My in-game wheel says for example -.250 the simhub says -61.000 , -59.543, -55,542 it counts down when it reached the in-game delta and then it says there for rest of the lap (usually it has counted it down in sector 3) then it resets itself and starts to count down. Noticed this in 4.0 and 5.0 (haven't use any other versions)

Otherwise great Dash! Love it.

Bonjour
Super travail!
j'ai Simhub V7.0.7 mais je n'arrive pas à ouvrir le tableau à l'écran, quand je telecharge je ne recois qu'un fichier R.A.R qui ne s'ouvre pas !
les autres applications (d'autres createur fonctionnent) bien faut'il obligatoirement un ecran arduino pour l'utiliser ?
Pouvez vous m'expliquer comment faire
Merci beaucoup

Hello Great job! I have Simhub V7.0.7 but I cannot open the table on the screen, when I download I only receive an R.A.R file which does not open! other applications (other creators work) well do you have to have an arduino screen to use it? Can you explain to me how to do it thank you so much

It is the definitive update I believe, as there not many things which I could add to dash at this point. Rather few small tweaks or fixes if needed. Or maybe if I have some great idea then I will create version 7.0 but for now, it is last major update.

As always, leave a review if you like my job and maybe consider donating through Paypal.me - https://www.paypal.me/javliar ;) I really put a lot of effort to this dash. :) Use...

How to turn of blinking reds in gear icon in quali-mode? I managed to turn of the blinking in the main-dash by chancing the blinking color to white, but there is no option in quali-mode. (I have looked the onboard cameras, real F1 Dashes (Atleast in Merc) don't do that)

Also, the DELTA-timing doesn't always work correctly in race. My in-game wheel says for example -.250 the simhub says -61.000 , -59.543, -55,542 it counts down when it reached the in-game delta and then it says there for rest of the lap (usually it has counted it down in sector 3) then it resets itself and starts to count down. Noticed this in 4.0 and 5.0 (haven't use any other versions)

Otherwise great Dash! Love it.

If you want to remove the blinking - open "Dash Studio" -> "More" -> "Edit Dashboard" -> open "Notification" -> click on "Mode: Quali (widget)" -> edit widget -> "data" -> "Gear" -> "Gear F1" -> "Text Color" click on "fx" and change to "None". Press ok and save widget, and the dash.

The delta is tweaked a bit now, but remember, if you use "flashback" in F1, the delta might be wrong. It is impossible to fix.

Hello Great job! I have Simhub V7.0.7 but I cannot open the table on the screen, when I download I only receive an R.A.R file which does not open! other applications (other creators work) well do you have to have an arduino screen to use it? Can you explain to me how to do it thank you so much

After you open the file with some .rar program - for example: winrar or 7.zip then install. I dont have arduino so I have no idea if the dash works on it or not.

If you want to remove the blinking - open "Dash Studio" -> "More" -> "Edit Dashboard" -> open "Notification" -> click on "Mode: Quali (widget)" -> edit widget -> "data" -> "Gear" -> "Gear F1" -> "Text Color" click on "fx" and change to "None". Press ok and save widget, and the dash.

The delta is tweaked a bit now, but remember, if you use "flashback" in F1, the delta might be wrong. It is impossible to fix.

Thank you man for this! And thank you for your work.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.7%