Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar

Misc Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar 10.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

Update with few tweeks

Hey,

so after many weeks, I have another update for you! Today, I don't bring a lot of changes rather a few:

- Added: Penalties in current classifications screen (they only show penalties for corner cutting)
- Added: Last lap screen in full quali will present:
In Q1 - your best lap and lap of a driver on P15
In Q2 - your best lap and lap of a driver on P10
In Q3 - your best lap and lap of a driver on P1

Enjoy ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Javliar,

Amazing work with the Dash (Much better than what Codemasters added as default :p) Is there a way to change the speed from KMH into MPH?

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the kind words. The only soultion I can think of is:
enter the dash studio - and find "Speed (Text)" in "Data" Section. Next to the "Text" press "FX" and enter this formula " [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.PlayerCarTelemetryData.m_speed] / 0.621371192" Maybe it will work - I do not know.

Let me know. :)

Hi!

First of all, thanks for the kind words. The only soultion I can think of is:
enter the dash studio - and find "Speed (Text)" in "Data" Section. Next to the "Text" press "FX" and enter this formula " [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.PlayerCarTelemetryData.m_speed] / 0.621371192" Maybe it will work - I do not know.

Let me know. :)
Thanks for the reply :)

It sorta works, It does the division correctly when using / 1.621371 however it's trying to show the entire number EG 53.658292889166 instead of just 53. Is there any way to make it round to the two decimal places?

Thanks for the reply :)

It sorta works, It does the division correctly when using / 1.621371 however it's trying to show the entire number EG 53.658292889166 instead of just 53. Is there any way to make it round to the two decimal places?

Ok, so open the same box as earlier and in "Result format" select 0. It should work :)

Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

Dash rebuild from scratch

Hi Guys!

It's time for a Christmas present! Completely new version of the dash inspired by Mercedes and Ferrari real life dashes. Better. Faster. Prettier. With new features.

I spent another around 100 hours redesigning, thinking, writing and rewriting the code, fixing the bugs and adding new features. I would really appreciate the donation through PayPal.me. Many, many thanks for that!

You need SimHub to run it. And many thanks to EduCalza, Gary Swallow for their work.

The screen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have done all the necessary steps for using version 2 but the game does not want to show it in game

How do you try to use it? I mean, you launch it from SimHub and you start it on the other screen or on the main one? Is it popping up? Can you see the dash but the game doesn't see the data? I need more information to help you :)

Hello, just wanted to ask. When using I found that it is best to turn off steering animations, bit is there a way to get it to turn with the wheel(in game). Just because I am more used to that. Thanks

Hello, just wanted to ask. When using I found that it is best to turn off steering animations, bit is there a way to get it to turn with the wheel(in game). Just because I am more used to that. Thanks

Good that you have solved it! Yeah, I was thinking about it and I made a few attempts do to so, but the results for now, are not good enough for me. Maybe in the next or two updates.

Hi the race start screen doesn't automatically come up and i also have got the check warning notification at the top however when i changed to damage screen as it said at the bottom of the dash nothing was shown.

Hi the race start screen doesn't automatically come up and i also have got the check warning notification at the top however when i changed to damage screen as it said at the bottom of the dash nothing was shown.

I will take a look at check warning then maybe I screwed something up. And could you please tell me if you are using the automatic clutch? It is the only reason I think the race start screen might now popup automatically. If you are not, please run a race (just start it and make a race start) then alt-tab to simhub and use: dash studio (select my dash) --> more -> edit dashboard -> in the notification find "Mode:Race Start" and at the bottom side you will find: "Visible" -> click on the green "fx" next to it and check what will be the "raw result" during the actual race start and right after it.

I will take a look at check warning then maybe I screwed something up. And could you please tell me if you are using the automatic clutch? It is the only reason I think the race start screen might now popup automatically. If you are not, please run a race (just start it and make a race start) then alt-tab to simhub and use: dash studio (select my dash) --> more -> edit dashboard -> in the notification find "Mode:Race Start" and at the bottom side you will find: "Visible" -> click on the green "fx" next to it and check what will be the "raw result" during the actual race start and right after it.
Ahh with manual clutch it now works thank you. is there any way to test check warning?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.7%