Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar

Misc Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar 10.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ahh with manual clutch it now works thank you. is there any way to test check warning?
Yeah I see there is a problem with my code. I will fix it and the the update should be available next week as I work on another update so I will add it as a fix. Thanks for finding that!

Last edited:
Ciao... The dashboard Is amazing ...just a question, is it possible configure PS4 joypad/wheel for DAMAGE/WARMUP/SETTINGS MODE???
thanks

Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

Another major update, because why not?

Hi!

Yeah, it is another update, with some major changes. Maybe not as big as the last time, rather improvements, addition, fixes. The changelog:

Added: Support for the telephones with wide-screen (the classification screen was not changed as it is easier to read quickly when the informations are bunched up)
Added: Last lap practice screen. During the practice session after each lap you will see the screen with fuel usage last lap and the tire wear last lap for each specific tire
Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The issue is now resolved ;) At least it should be :p

Can you elaborate a bit more? Do you want to use PS4 pad as an addition to change the screen?

Yes, i Need to use PS4 pad or wheel trustmaster to trigger Action B (or action A button) as required in your pdf file configuration.

This is a really good mod. My only question is, are you planning on binding it to the steering wheel so it moves with the steering wheel animation (currently it's static).

when you configure buttons Xbox pad, do you connect the Pad to the PC or directly from the xbox?
Sorry, I was absent for a quite a long time - did you figure it out?

This is a really good mod. My only question is, are you planning on binding it to the steering wheel so it moves with the steering wheel animation (currently it's static).
Thanks, at the moment - no. I made some approach to it, but as Marcin Iwański from CDPR said "It does not meet the quality standards" I require from my mods :)

Sorry, I was absent for a quite a long time - did you figure it out?

Thanks, at the moment - no. I made some approach to it, but as Marcin Iwański from CDPR said "It does not meet the quality standards" I require from my mods :)

Ok thanks anyway.

One other question - when I come out of the pits, the dash is in "charge" mode and shows the delta to the car in front and behind. But as soon as you cross the pit limit, the charge mode disappears.

Is there a way of accessing it in-game? Would be good to occasionally switch and see the delta screen.

when you configure buttons Xbox pad, do you connect the Pad to the PC or directly from the xbox?

Maybe you will find something in the troubleshoot? The Xbox Pad works easily and I have no idea how to fix PS4. https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub...-troubleshooting#about-consoles-configuration

Ok thanks anyway.

One other question - when I come out of the pits, the dash is in "charge" mode and shows the delta to the car in front and behind. But as soon as you cross the pit limit, the charge mode disappears.

Is there a way of accessing it in-game? Would be good to occasionally switch and see the delta screen.

Mode Charge is activated when you have lean mode and ers on 0, but you can access it by using "Action D" it will be show up as Mode: Slow Lap, Do it the same way as the rest of action buttons.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm trying to configure a button on my wheel to change the different layouts/screen.
I followed your instructions but couldn't find where to use the "Mode: Warm Up" / "Mode: Damage" etc.
See attached. If you could point me in the right direction it would be great.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-01 191416.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-01 191416.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2021-02-01 191453.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-01 191453.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 55
Hi,

I'm trying to configure a button on my wheel to change the different layouts/screen.
I followed your instructions but couldn't find where to use the "Mode: Warm Up" / "Mode: Damage" etc.
See attached. If you could point me in the right direction it would be great.

Thanks.

Hi, select "Action A" etc. on the right from the second screen to get those mode selection. :) They will work when you start the dash.

Maybe you will find something in the troubleshoot? The Xbox Pad works easily and I have no idea how to fix PS4. https://github.com/SHWotever/SimHub...-troubleshooting#about-consoles-configuration

Mode Charge is activated when you have lean mode and ers on 0, but you can access it by using "Action D" it will be show up as Mode: Slow Lap, Do it the same way as the rest of action buttons.
Thanks, it works.

Fantastic dash by the way. No more switching between screens on the HUD

Javliar updated Customizable Dash for F1 2020 by Javliar with a new update entry:

Just another update ;)

Hi Guys!

It is time for another update which I hope will make this dash the best ever. I spent a month trying to create something even more unique and better than ever, so the feedback is appreciated! As always: changelog:

Added: "Invalid Lap" Pop up, when you cut the corner in Quali Mode. Required: Garry Swallow Plugin
Added: Aston Martin F1 Logo
Added: When you use overtake the mode and the "Mode:" at the bottom will show up

Changed: DRS in F1 screen will be now poping up as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like to suggest a little improvement to the standings pages.

Would be fantastic and more intuitive at glance to have a small icon rapresenting the tyres compound than to have the text field, that is hard to find and read in my opinion (if you are running the dashboard on the phone)

I mean something like in the below picture.

What do you think? Is it possible to do?

Thanks anyway for the great job you have done on this fantastic dashboard.

92965b22-fa57-4a28-ad1a-5cbd6bcb9815.png

I would like to suggest a little improvement to the standings pages.

Would be fantastic and more intuitive at glance to have a small icon rapresenting the tyres compound than to have the text field, that is hard to find and read in my opinion (if you are running the dashboard on the phone)

I mean something like in the below picture.

What do you think? Is it possible to do?

Thanks anyway for the great job you have done on this fantastic dashboard.

View attachment 459500

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Yes it is possible, I just have to find the time to fix that - so time of the release unknown, but the change will arrive someday :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.3%