Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I’m having an issue where I see in take manager that my content manager is 32bit version any ideas on how to change it to a 64bit version?, I’m on a new pic my specs, CPU Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU NVIDIA 3060ti, 16gb ram, any idea why it still says I’m on 32 but version?

Last edited:
Hello guys.
I was wondering if somebody could back me up about few things.... well, for now just one thing :)

Curently hosting an F1 server, over hosting company, but i am still struggling with few things... For example, i cannot figure it out how to set that server messages, which are shown IN the content manager when you press on the chosen server. I would like to put few links in there, for example discord link, some skin links, or car links for people who don't have content to join the server, so they can download it directly from there, and not to search by themselves...

Thank you in advance, would be very thankful if you put me out of this misery for now :)....
Maybe the question is stupid for somebody, but i am kinda fresh on hosting this !

servermsg.PNG

For adjusting auto clutch ,auto gears.

I tried the Mustang 302R mod and it goes to neutral when trying to change gears.

I am getting old and senile lol.

I used to be able to find these settings before.

How do I unlock my FPS in the Content Manager Showrooms as my FPS is locked at 30. Is there a way to unlock it? I'm using a PowerColor Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX480 8GB. I have already tried disabling V-Sync in the Assetto Corsa settings via Content Manager and it made no difference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey guys I had this problem over 3 weeks and I cant fix it, I tried a lot of ways but its not worked. The error is in the picture. And also I had a error when I press Go! button. Both errors there in picture. Please help! :(
1645954995397.png
1645954946129-png.545125

Attachments

• 1645954946129.png
    1645954946129.png
    462.4 KB · Views: 874
hi chaps iv had a weird issue with ac content manager.
the gas pedal would map to the clutch pedal and visa versa. its made cm unuseable for me.
but i didnt know you could rename the pedals which has sorted things out for me.
my set its is cheap as chips thrustmater t150 rs with t3pa pedals.
heres a quick pic if any one else has this issue.

Attachments

• ac cm sorted.jpg
    ac cm sorted.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 59
hey guys got a problem my tires look realy weird since i instaled some graphic mods when i deleted the mod it stayed is there a fix for this problem (when i am standing still they look normal)

This is what they look like when driving realy weird:
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_istanbul_euroracers_v2_3-2-122-16-28-5.jpg
1646322566387.png

Does anyone know how to delete an unwanted track from CONTENT MANAGER the track doesnt work with the ai. I did find another version of the track and i want to install it into the the game, but i think i need to get rid of the faulty one first. im not to sure. if anyone can help me i would appreciate it very much.

Content -> Tracks -> mark track at the left side -> Hit "Delete" at the bottom menue

Where is the problem?

Let me guess, you dont have a full version of CM?! Well, then you need to do it the old fashioned way: Find the proper folder in assettocorsa/content/tracks and delete it.

Can someone help me as I left a message for the developer of Content Manager two weeks ago and haven't received a response. I can not drag a mod zip file into content manager. I get the stop sign and it won't led me do it. I have to install mods by selecting install from a file from the menu. If I delete Content Manager and reinstall it, the dragging of mod files into CM works for a few times then it won't allow me to do this again as the dreaded stop sign appears once again. I have installed zip program in CM.

Content -> Tracks -> mark track at the left side -> Hit "Delete" at the bottom menue

Where is the problem?

Let me guess, you dont have a full version of CM?! Well, then you need to do it the old fashioned way: Find the proper folder in assettocorsa/content/tracks and delete it.
Your right i dont have the full version of CM. Will be sorting that out real soon. Thanks for your advise, ill give that a crack. cheers

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.3%