Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi, i want to reinstall ac/cm/csp from zero as i messed up some graphics settings. Is there a way to save the "Ratings" of tracks so that i can have them again same way after reinstalling everything.... ? Thanks

Good afternoon, my content manager replays, which is the best free option for storage. I've made a new dropbox account but it's only 2 gb any other suggestions that work please? Thanks

Last edited:
There's an option in CM Settings/Content Manager/General .... on the last line at the right:
Testing access: Update to non tested version

Should it be the way to get the version you're looking for ?

Attachments

• cm update.jpg
    cm update.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 162
I am trying to figure out why my game is running so terrible so i tried uninstalling SOL, CM, CSP and AC all together. i deleted the CM app data from my local app data folder and everything. when i reinstalled CM, it prompted me like a new user but as soon as i was in, my old settings were exactly the same. i feel something is broken with the core game either from steam or CM and idk what it is. i can barely reach 60fps with a 2080ti in most cars and tracks, i used to hit 140 fps all the time. when i switch between 1080p and 4k, there's very little performance changer which doesnt make any sense. Id almost be wiling to pay someone to fix this at this point.

you could try renaming these folders

\Users\yourusernamehere\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager

\Users\yourusernamehere\Documents\Assetto Corsa

CM only reads the config files from the stock AC install.
Which is why your settings stayed the same!

It can do some things like load the sol dynamic weather and configure csp.
But you can use csp without cm for example. Not sure if you can load dynamic weather though..

So to really get rid of csp, you need to delete the "extension" folder from the ac steam folder and also from the documents folder (maybe inside the cfg folder, not sure).

I'll see what I can figure out from your suggestions. last night I put CM in open VR mode but played in my monitor and it made the game run better, like. 130fps at times better. wtf?

Since the last AC update from a week ago, results from any session no longer show up in Content Manager menu. Also, replays aren´t saving despite having auto-save activated. Any idea on whats causing it?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea