Community Question | Which Fantasy Track Would You Build In Real Life?

There was a Mod Track in Nascar 2003 called Gotherburg, some german guys local roads I think, It was a great flowing track.

The way PD went about making fantasy tracks for GT Sport really upped the game in terms of realism. Previous games had fantasy tracks that were basically tunnels of trackside scenery like Trial Mountain and Deep Forest. Newer tracks like Dragon Trail use location data and build the circuit around that instead. You could actually go to the spot in Croatia where Dragon Trail would be, there's no track there, but still. It really gives those fictional tracks a good sense of realism and place compared to earlier ones and other courses from competing franchises, like the FIA commissioned a bunch of pop-up tracks for the Gran Turismo Championships. I'd have to say that GT Sport has the best tracks for converting into real life.

Now, if I had to choose, I'd probably go with Maggiore as my top pick, followed by Dragon Trail second and Sainte-Croix third.

Also something I don't understand is suggestions for public road grand prix courses like they had in the 50s and 60s. If there's a good chance of somebody wrapping around a tree and dying during a race, they should not be pursued. those kinds of courses should be left in the anals of history and sim racing.

Last edited:
I was originally going to be very clever and say Kansai (or something like that), but yes, I guess Raceroom Raceway. Or Mendig Flugplatz (the largest one).

Pure Fantasy, had all the money in the world and exact replicas you say;):geek:...well, I would first need to purchase a small country sized piece of land.

In the central part of the land create a track like 'Rockfield Roughspot' from Wreckfest for Rally Cross / Demo Derby
0 WRECKFEST ROCKFIELD ROUGHSPOT copy.jpg

Have to build an entire city around that inner track for city racing like 'Shanghai' in PC3...oh, just to give the wife and kids some shopping while I'm racing.:rolleyes::roflmao:
0a PROJECT CARS 3 ESPARANTE GTR1 at SHANGHAI crop copy.jpg

Around the outer skirts of the city some high speed highway roads etc...'Monument Canyon' will do nicely
1 PROJECT CARS 3 COSWORTH at MONUMENT CANYON crop copy.jpg

All just my delusions of grandeur or another excuse to upload some screen shots :redface::rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao:
...otherwise 'Magnificent Park' for rFactor2
9a rF2 CHALLENGERS at MAGNIF PARK ENDURANCE arch2 copy.jpg

...or 'TOBAN' just so I can squeeze another screen shot in here :rolleyes: :redface: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
2 rFACTOR 2 TOBAN 24HR with GTE crop copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back