Chang International circuit

Tracks Chang International circuit 0.82

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hmmm. I think I set the clock to 2am. I don't know what else could be different. Is everything too bright (like your monitor is maybe too bright) or just the lights at the track? In the chang.ini file there is a LIT_MULT=1 line. You could try a lower value (0.5 or less) and it will decrease the brightness of all lights.

Hmmm. I think I set the clock to 2am. I don't know what else could be different. Is everything too bright (like your monitor is maybe too bright) or just the lights at the track? In the chang.ini file there is a LIT_MULT=1 line. You could try a lower value (0.5 or less) and it will decrease the brightness of all lights.
I don't think its my monitor. I can achieve results like you can see in some of my videos on YT.
I used moongaze weather with the slightly changed moongaze PP by Ilja.

But if I'm using the same settings for the track lights thingy its just freaking bright :(

@Mitja Bonca Sorry for spamming your thread :whistling:

Holy crap, that Moongaze moon is bright :confused: Also those A4S clouds... :geek: Somethings definitely wrong there. Check the Post Process Filter app when you load the game. Maybe it's stuck on natural_mod. The ppfilter used with A4S and probably Moongaze (I don't use it) should be _cm_weather.

Holy crap, that Moongaze moon is bright :confused: Also those A4S clouds... :geek: Somethings definitely wrong there. Check the Post Process Filter app when you load the game. Maybe it's stuck on natural_mod. The ppfilter used with A4S and probably Moongaze (I don't use it) should be _cm_weather.
Like I said it looks strange :confused:
I'll try out the _cm_weather PP filter.
If I don't can find it where I've to look for?

Greets and Thanks
After_Midnight

Hey @After_Midnight the cm_weather filter is generated (by cm) using the GBWSuite ppfilter (set it in the settings tab -> video), CM will load the right settings (brightness, contrast etc) to suite the time and conditions you've chosen before driving.
My available settings:
xKHErjA.jpg

So I need to install the GBWSuite too to get it working?

Greets After_Midnight

If its connected to this track, you guys can write in here, no worries.

Albert, damping stays (keep the wheels on road, and will be fine), it slows down the one who would like to go wider (or cut).

Last edited:
If its connected to this track, you guys can write in here, no worries.

Albert, damping stays (keep the wheels on road, and will be fine), it slows down the one who would like to go wider (or cut).
it just sucks and it's not realistic at all, let penalty system deal with people who go wide.
I mean i don't see myself driving this track with this kind of damping,, it's too much

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.