Chang International circuit

Tracks Chang International circuit 0.82

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great car to drive, but not so accurate, I mean it doesn't replicate it's real life brother. But cool to drive, I have to say. You got the point what this car is and should be - pure monster, with tons of downforce.

Mitja Bonca updated Chang International circuit with a new update entry:

Update 0.82 WIP

Whats new in v0.82:
- fixed all kind of white lines and their transparancies
- moved racing line into 2nd turn more left and into 4th turn a bit to the right,
to look more real and added some skidmarks there as well
- adjusted shadres for some of the objects, to look more real
- optimized LODs for some of the objects
- fixed damping setting for some surfaces (thanks to @LilSki for that info), it really does the job well

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I'm new, will download later this week. For now curious how I can help. I raced there last week for real and was wondering what kind of thing you'd like to have for improvements. Guess I better drive it first on the sim. Anyways, happy to help if you need gt3 data like box materials or footage... they changed the astroturf to concrete is what I saw last week. Quite big effect. Thanks for the work. Look forward to try.
Henk

I'm new, will download later this week. For now curious how I can help. I raced there last week for real and was wondering what kind of thing you'd like to have for improvements. Guess I better drive it first on the sim. Anyways, happy to help if you need gt3 data like box materials or footage... they changed the astroturf to concrete is what I saw last week. Quite big effect. Thanks for the work. Look forward to try.
Henk
Thx anyway, but I doubt I`ll improve it any longer, maybe, I will put 3d grass and people on the stands ones, but its not a promise. When I needed a help there was no people like you now, I only had to use internet data, and images.
The track is not interested for the public at all, which is a real shame, I love the track, I don`t think I have done more laps on any other track, that at Chang.
Besides, I have other more important projects to do.
Maybe you will notice the straight from the 1st to 2nd turn is not correct, correct me if I`m wrong.
But it still would be cool to read what else is wrong compared to real track, you can all write here, maybe I will take some more time to add/fix. But again, no promise.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back