General AC Night

I'm going to indulge myself with night track concept. and it would be nice to discuss all things night here regards usage and construction. mainly I'm just going to go down the artistic route for night initially. @chargingcar says elsewhere he knows a bit of whats going on behind the scenes with the shader adjustments maybe he can chime in here as hes not open to pm`s ?

Shaders mod still works with PP disabled although the graphics quality of the headlights goes down dramatically, harsh and primitive looking.

You can disable shadows, reflections and turn down other graphic options since driving at night there are many things that aren't noticeable.

Shaders mod still works with PP disabled although the graphics quality of the headlights goes down dramatically, harsh and primitive looking.

You can disable shadows, reflections and turn down other graphic options since driving at night there are many things that aren't noticeable.
I always use PP and 99% natural version, I wonder why people turn it off :D

relating to my earlier post here about track making and night based art. this style + night mod = best outcome. I think I could get away with just the headlights active as this tracks only modification is the weather file for morning light. besides the textures for it.
HQRd97m.jpg

edit: I think the cockpit needs to have light flash when under the main bulbs and then it could be perfectly convincing :)

Last edited:
Tested and i like it ;)
Too bad that AC doesn't change automatically the weather or PP filter.
Some will argue to wait for ACC, but i don't like the GT3's cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back