Chang International circuit

Tracks Chang International circuit 0.82

Login or Register an account to download this content
it just sucks and it's not realistic at all, let penalty system deal with people who go wide.
I mean i don't see myself driving this track with this kind of damping,, it's too much
There is less damping here than I have set at Watkins when going wide. And the setting I used for Watkins is the same as Spa uses just about every place you can go wide.

Stay on track. It's that simple. It's not like it ends your race going out there.
im on track with two wheels on the road the other two can go offroad and still be within the racing rules, but you get slowed down, and don't tell me you need 4 wheels of track to get slowed down because it's not true, go test at monza parabolica and youll see

Not in Chang, if you are with 2 wheels inside white lines, the other 2 are on curbs or green carpet - all these are no set with damping. So you have to be with all 4 wheels out of white lines to reach the runoff areas with damping.

But please stop arguing, noting will change for sure. It was a long way of thinking (and writing) what to do best to prevent cutting or gaining time with going wide - and this is my far the best solution in my opinion. And since is my track, I have all the rights to do as I want (as said, after many testing whats best with many other drivers and members of this forum).

carpet has damping
Not in Chang, if you are with 2 wheels inside white lines, the other 2 are on curbs or green carpet - all these are no set with damping. So you have to be with all 4 wheels out of white lines to reach the runoff areas with damping.

But please stop arguing, noting will change for sure. It was a long way of thinking (and writing) what to do best to prevent cutting or gaining time with going wide - and this is my far the best solution in my opinion. And since is my track, I have all the rights to do as I want (as said, after many testing whats best with many other drivers and members of this forum).
you have damping on carpet and drain, the same as concrete

[SURFACE_3]
KEY=CARPET
FRICTION=0.6
DAMPING=0.008

it would help where to place that ini file or the text within it. thanks

First of all here is the latest version of Chang config (along with all my other configs) http://www.mediafire.com/file/7z4rz4xh2rda044/nptc364configsfullset.rar/file

The track config files go here:
\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\ OR
"%userprofile%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\tracks\"

Do you have the Shader patch and a weather suite (either GBW Suite or Assetto4Seasons) installed?

https://imgur.com/a/PouxmRl
PouxmRl

Thank you very much. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have Content Manager so its all working. Havent really bothered with GBW (yet) but i have as you can see some other weather options for night time racing.

Oh , is there a lake there? Lol. Will have to look. All I can remember about the grandstand at night was it popped into light as if it had a power failure. Love this circuit. Thanks again for it.

Hi. I´m having issues launching the track. As soon as I try to enter a session here, the game crashes and returns to the main menu. I´ve tried deleting the files and downloading them again and that doesn´t work either. Has anybody experienced anything similar?

Hi. I´m having issues launching the track. As soon as I try to enter a session here, the game crashes and returns to the main menu. I´ve tried deleting the files and downloading them again and that doesn´t work either. Has anybody experienced anything similar?
Check log file, and the end of it, it says thats the cause of the crash. Usually just before "Crashed In" or something.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.