Chang International circuit

Tracks Chang International circuit 0.82

Login or Register an account to download this content
Check log file, and the end of it, it says thats the cause of the crash. Usually just before "Crashed In" or something.
Can´t find anything. No errors pop up. It simply says "race cancelled" (I´m using Content Manager). I´ve also experienced this issue with Macau, but the rest of tracks I´ve downloaded work fine
Captura de pantalla (9).png
Captura de pantalla (10).png

Downloaded for the first time today and I'm getting the exact same crash on startup, same race cancelled message. Deactivated Custom Shaders Patch (unchecked "shaders patch: active" in the custom shaders patch settings in Content Manager) and it loaded up fine (great job Mitja, looks and feels awesome!). I think it might be the issue for Mr. Off On as well.

Hope this helps, I'd love to see Chang in all its shaders patch glory.

Thanks for this track. It's absolutely excellent!

There's a problem though:

It's one I'm getting with this track (and with Okayam) which I get with a few other mod tracks: the painted white lines (not the kerbs) that run along the edges of the track can't have shadows cast on them. I think it's cos they're actually above the imprint of the shadow. It's noticeable when a car in front go over one of these white lines.

The recent, and excellent, Kyalami 2016 had this problem too (for me, at least) which Prototype managed to fix.

I mentioned it here in that thread.

I really hope it's fixable.

Last edited:
Trying to upload your great track to Server Manager and it is failing.... any idea of a fix, it is asking for fast_lane.ai etc but I see they are already there...? cheers Keith

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.