Car Radar

Apps Car Radar 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marvellous app, cheers :thumbsup:
One question, I just copy the 3 files in my general installation folder of AC?
Thanks in advance!
I place my apps in, D:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python
I have my steam library on my D: drive. So you should see the folder "CarRadar" inside the python folder

I'll make this more clear on the Overview, cheers!

Cheers mate.
When you mention it, I think that will help other people out also ;)
Thanks again, didn't test it yet but I have the feeling I will like this more then Helicorsa, thumbs up :thumbsup:

Am I doing something wrong or what? I follow the instructions correctly and the game goes back to launcher after the last car is loaded into race. I switched off helicorsa so it shouldn't interfere with car radar.

Great app, almost better than HC! I got only 2 suggestions:
-it could be nice to not see the cars in front (no radar in a sight of 90°-120°, maybe settable)
-adding a slider to adjust radar's range (I think HC range is higher, also some cars have shitty mirrors like Mas. 250F, could help to see cars coming behind)
Thank you for your work

I was very close to adding range/distance to the options for the last release, so i can definitely add that for you in the next update. And removing cars in front of you should be possible too. Looks like i got a plan for v1.1!

Hey, tried couple races with your app. It's outstanding, very interesting alternative for Helicorsa. One suggestion though. Me and my friends from our league think, that you should add color indicators, like in Helicorsa. When you race and the fight is intense, it's easier for eye to see changing color on screen. We find it quite difficult when you need to focus on these car icons when you are in the middle of corner haha. So, just an idea :)

Hey, tried couple races with your app. It's outstanding, very interesting alternative for Helicorsa. One suggestion though. Me and my friends from our league think, that you should add color indicators, like in Helicorsa. When you race and the fight is intense, it's easier for eye to see changing color on screen. We find it quite difficult when you need to focus on these car icons when you are in the middle of corner haha. So, just an idea :)
Yes, a few people have mentioned this now, I'm just trying to think of a nice way to do it. Problem is, i don't miss them at all - i hang the radar from my rear view mirror. But, I am definitely planning on some colour indicators somewhere. Glad you're enjoying the app

Fantastic app. Many thanks. Car Radar will replace Helicorsa in my upcoming races.

Here's a screenshot which shows the big advantage of Car Radar over Helicorsa. I think it speaks for itself.

20170628195914_1_edit4tus8.jpg

Many thanks, my favourite thing to do with it is drive around nord's car park online :D And to those waiting for range/distance options, i've finished it, just working on getting the cars to disappear if they are in front of you and i'll push an update

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.
Just for info ..... i think the new "angle" feature has some problems to fade out some cars in front. It happens when cars are right in direction of that angle. Even cars way up front become visible.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.
Just for info ..... i think the new "angle" feature has some problems to fade out some cars in front. It happens when cars are right in direction of that angle. Even cars way up front become visible.
Hey, yeah you're totally right, took me a while to replicate but haven't found a fix yet. The problem is the fade in/fade out at the angle edge. I've disabled the fade for now in a little update so you can use it without it glitching. Thanks a lot for pointing that out, unfortunately I won't be able to work on it for a couple of weeks, this will have to do for now
Del

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back