Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

Last race I did not congratulate commentators and Neil Debacquer, although it was a very important race for Positive SimRacing (http://www.positive-simracing.es/index.php/en/team-media-2/archive-news-2/96-winterseries3).

Today, Neil Debacquer consolidates his position as the championship leader. Congratulations Neil!. And also today Miguel Valiente showed an impressive pace. Kevin had also a fantastic pace but, as happened to Jackson, today was not his day. Congratulations to all for this race!

The only thing to improve is that the races seems to be a match "Positive SimRacing" vs "Rest of the world". It is not so hard to prepare these races, so we hope that the "Rest of the world" team could increase its presence for the next races.

Thank you to the organisers and commentators.

Good race and congratulations for the commentators and thank you for your patience. I have to learn English

The interview was ok :) Your English is better than my Spanish! I was taught Spanish at school for 3 years and remember hardly any of it :roflmao:

-

Another good race today, it kept us busy in the commentary box especially around the pit stops. It was nice to see a slightly larger grid, hopefully we can get a few more people for the final third of the season.

Well done to Miguel and everyone who raced! :thumbsup:

Bad Q wich sacrificed the race a bit eventhough i got a good start i changed strategy because of it. I think 2 stop could have worked when starting front row and cranking in the low 22s but ofcourse i went 1 stop high fuel aaaaaaand ofcourse car was a bitch on final laps. Made a big spin lost to many time because of it so had to fight back Neil again with some kamikaze laps in the final stint managed to get close to 1,5 sec or so with 5 laps to go i think and then i had another big off, after that it was pretty much done. Track was difficult to run on andhard to stay consistent and the cars dont like huge curbings:sneaky:

And next time ill put up a bit more practice to get any confy with the race setup because today the car was all over the place. Doing virtualy no race laps before such a race obviously dont work :roflmao:

Qualifying was very poor, I had no pace, it was a clean lap but never got the car hooked up..

Race, I had a good jump off the line, I was able to make it up to 2nd for a brief period of time but then I started to succumb to the pressure behind and missed my braking points for the 2nd chicane. Struggled to get into a rhythm until I could be on my own and start to work out my pace issues. I was losing all the time in the middle sector as I have been in the week in preparation but I think we started to claw a little bit of that lost time back. Unfortunately I retired after clipping the apex too much at the 2nd last chicane and went into the wall losing my front wing..

In the end, a very nice result for the team and Congratulations to Miguel for the win.'

I am sorry that I can't be here for the next round unless we have a 2 week break..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back