Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

I've got so much uni work to do today and have been doing packing again, so I haven't been able to participate today, I've been away this week so haven't had chance to post. I'm away in London next weekend, but the last 2 races I can race :laugh:

I listened to the stream today whilst working and watched the final few laps. Brilliant stuff from Debacquer and Aalberts, nice racing both of you. Well done Neil on the win! :thumbsup:

Shame if there weren't too many drivers. :(

When I signed up for the series I told that it would be only for the first 2 races because on Monday my military service begins. Didn't want to use this Saturday to practice. Also my rFactor installation seems to have some problem since it's crashing all the time :D But see you all on track in 2014 if not this summer already.

Mikko Suokas

Fun race equaly matched with Neil only left to do was to keep up with him. After the stop i could close in a bit and challenge him but i was having some traction problems especialy in T2 wich made me realise why i never ran heavy fueled stints with this mod.:roflmao: worn tyres are terrible.:D Next time perhaps a 2 stop again, if the turnout will be better ofc.

I'd need to check the track link Jackson. If you can send me the original website link I might be able to do some checks as to whether its legal but something you might like to remember is that the German Grand Prix should have been Hockenheim this year and FSR used Nurburgring. That suggests to me there is no legal version of Hockenheim out there other than the old GP4 track. By all means send me the original website and I'll do some checks. Anyway here is the likely track we will use.
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Hockenheim GP4

If yours is the GTL conversion then fairly sure its illegal. You'd be amazed at how many tracks are illegal Jackson its just that most leagues don't worry about it because they don't attract enough attention anyway and/or are free. FSR charges so that brings with it a whole new can of worms.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.4%