Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

We won't be racing Hockenheim I don't think due to the problems with the track. We will do Magny-Cours this weekend and then maybe have a vote as to what track to finish on. Suggestions below welcome. I'll add the suggestions to the vote next Sunday and then we can decide. :)

Couldn't find a legal Istanbul track either so decided we will do Magny-Cours. Hope noone minds.

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Magny-Cours GP4

Yeah sadly the first one isn't legal as its credited to Codemasters so that's not legal. The second one I can't find a download link for either so as I say we will do Magny Cours this weekend and then vote on some tracks for the following weekend.

So that means that were not gonna get the link until we find a right tracks and vote for one for this weekend?

EDIT: Sry i didn't saw the Magny Cours track that u mentioned

I just tried this mod and it works like it has to. I also had problems with loading the track and everything and it couldn't open the MAS. file and now I know that you musn't rename the folder bla bla bla.:cool: And yea the track works fine, just export it to the folder rFactor/Gamedata/Locations and it will work normal.:)

P.S. Thomas Mundy (Scott Wilde), do you know which track will be the last one after Hockenheim Ring?

As Hockenheim now works, we will run Magny Cours this weekend and Hockenheim for the last race. I'm not changing from Magny Cours again because its too short notice and changing constantly only confuses people. Hockenheim will be the last race if it works for everyone which it seems it will do now.

Thanks Mark for supporting us none-the-less. Been great to have you. It seems the race times will be 2 hours earlier on Saturdays guys. That means this weekend's race will start at 15:00GMT.

Hey Guys,

I apologise that I won't be able to race in this series anymore due to my computer crashing and me not wanting to download the entire 2012 mod for 1 race when I can be practicing on rF2 for the upcoming season..

It has been fun! I am sorry for this. I had a great time in this series and I am sorry that you might struggle for numbers again. :( wish more people would race.

Anyway.. I will see you all on track in the 2013 FSR season. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back