Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

It doesn't work for anyone? Also big decision to be made. FSR has decided to run their Winter Series on Saturdays as well and at almost exactly the same times. This causes us a headache because the chances of us getting drivers on those days are virtually nil so it depends on what you guys feel is the best option going forward. Keep it as it is or move it to Sunday or what. Let me know.

As there is little time I will change the track for this week to Imola which is the following circuit and worry about Hockenheim for the race after. This will enable more time to correct the issues and/or change the track without doing anything rushed or rash.

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Imola 1988
Get Version 1.01 NOTE VERSION 1.1 and 1.01 on rFCentral are the same. The 1.1 is a misprint. When you download it, it is called 1.01.
And Please noone post any alternative versions of the track because I have checked through the ones I can find and other than this one none seem to be legal and we don't have time to mess about changing it again. Thank you :)

Yeah its a little too late to change it for this race. All I will say is make sure you are sensible in the pit lane. I don't wanna see hundreds of accidents. :) Due to the late change to the Imola track this was caused. Next time we shouldn't have this problem.

30 Laps we will be doing. 50% Distance. The pitlane has no speed limit in the track so that's how it will be in the race. Purely because otherwise the guidelines are too blurry. But obviously if you pelt down it at breakneck speed and then toe-end another driver's car I won't be best pleased so hence be sensible.

Sym Tech skins posted too late I'm afraid if they are first time uploads. Not everyone has fast enough internet to download them in time left. You are welcome to use them for the following event though. The Positive SimRacing skins were already uploaded for a previous event and are merely being re-uploaded because of the link dying.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.