Bremgarten - 1950s

Tracks Bremgarten - 1950s 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
slightly t
Screenshot_zaz_zaporozhets_bremgarten_5-6-121-14-32-28.jpg
weaked the light sources
Screenshot_zaz_zaporozhets_bremgarten_5-6-121-14-29-44.jpg
Screenshot_zaz_zaporozhets_bremgarten_5-6-121-14-26-55.jpg

Thank you for another wonderful classic.

I hope this is not a stupid question... but I don't see any of the dust kicking up near the quarry (I was quite looking forward to seeing it :) Actually I don't see any dust anywhere, such as on the verges, but they are still present on your other tracks with my current settings.

I'm using CM latest version and CSP 1.75 (if that's any help)

Thank you for another wonderful classic.

I hope this is not a stupid question... but I don't see any of the dust kicking up near the quarry (I was quite looking forward to seeing it :) Actually I don't see any dust anywhere, such as on the verges, but they are still present on your other tracks with my current settings.

I'm using CM latest version and CSP 1.75 (if that's any help)
You just beat me to it I was about to ask the same question :thumbsup:

That's a shame :( I'm not sure why you don't see the dust from the dead leaves or in the Quarry area. I use CSP 0.1.74, I don't use Sol (although I did install Trawa's excellent Weather system to set up the lights for night-time). I have Particles FX disabled in CM too - not sure if that has any effect.

I didn't use anything fancy to get the effect - just set the friction in that section to 0.80 and let AC do the rest. Try disabling CSP and see if that works. If so, it is probably a CSP setting that is disabling or over-riding AC's vanilla dust.

Sorry I can't be of more help :(

That's a shame :( I'm not sure why you don't see the dust from the dead leaves or in the Quarry area. I use CSP 0.1.74, I don't use Sol (although I did install Trawa's excellent Weather system to set up the lights for night-time). I have Particles FX disabled in CM too - not sure if that has any effect.

I didn't use anything fancy to get the effect - just set the friction in that section to 0.80 and let AC do the rest. Try disabling CSP and see if that works. If so, it is probably a CSP setting that is disabling or over-riding AC's vanilla dust.

Ive just turned off particle effects and the dust has returned turn it on the dust disappears I'm also running CSP 175

Thanks for the quick reply !

As suggested in the particles fx section I just turned off "new smoke and dust" and that did the trick.

Now I can enjoy it in all it's glory :)

I'll be uploading a Spectator fix for this track probably tomorrow. I've created custom normal maps for the standing and seated spectators to improve the lighting / shading when used with CSP.

1625499874214.png

I've used the same spectator textures for Bremgarten, Feldbergring, Deutschlandring and Fonteny (I think that Thomson Road used different textures but the same layout), so I might just upload a pack that can be applied to all of my tracks. It's certainly not worth uploading the whole track again, just to fix the people.

I like this circuit, it is very nice and well done.
So I noticed something when I was test driving and watching the races a few times.
During the endurance race, when I entered the pits and then exited the pits, the ACTV showed that I was a lap behind even though no one had passed me for a lap.
Is there any way to fix this bug?
● このサーキット、非常に素晴らしい出来で好きです。 • Untitled-1 - Visual Studio Code 2021_07_07 23_06_40.png

Last edited:
Oh, that's my fault! I never spotted that :( I had positioned the right-hand timing object to the right of the track, rather than to the right of the pit-lane :mad: That means that when you drive through the pits, AC doesn't recognise that you have finished the lap.

I can't think of another way to fix that without correcting the 3D model and releasing an updated version of the track.

There are a couple of other tiny fixes that I could do too, so I will probably release an update in the next week or two. Thanks for spotting the problem, but sorry for the inconvenience :(

Seriously, that is real class! I've just watched it 'big' on my TV and I was blown away! I even had to show my wife and daughter (my wife thinks I'm famous now :rolleyes:).

I wish you'd made it before I'd released the track, as it really sells it.

Do you have a Paypal account?
Well, if a new track comes along, let me know, I'll happily make another video!
Ha, glad I could help you score some points with your wife:D
I do have a paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/rustyrussell84
But I feel like I should be donating you for your fantastic work, and I will, when things get a bit better, I promise:thumbsup:

Damn that video wasn't distinguishable from a real video from back then!
Not sure they had a heli cam or drone back then, but it doesn't matter :p

That's some astonishing track work, nice car model and superb video skills.

I'm blown away lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea