Bremgarten - 1950s

Tracks Bremgarten - 1950s 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have fixed the timing gate issue (sorry about that!), added normal maps to the spectators, fixed small section of floating grass (thanks ACCAkut87), fixed one misplaced AO object under a wooden barrier (thanks 67JTM), and reintroduced the physical mesh for the tarmac patches (but much more subtle than they were in the beta version) - you can just about feel the transition from old to new tarmac now.

Does anyone else have any issues that could be fixed before I release v1.01 tomorrow?

I have fixed the timing gate issue (sorry about that!), added normal maps to the spectators, fixed small section of floating grass (thanks ACCAkut87), fixed one misplaced AO object under a wooden barrier (thanks 67JTM), and reintroduced the physical mesh for the tarmac patches (but much more subtle than they were in the beta version) - you can just about feel the transition from old to new tarmac now.

Does anyone else have any issues that could be fixed before I release v1.01 tomorrow?
Alfie make the pine cones ping away when the car hits them, passes over them :thumbsup:

If you haven't done so already, you might relocate one or two or reduce the "dust" patches through the quarry area so it's not so easy to disqualify a lap with RSR Live Timing. It's almost like an additional challenge to drive through there and get a valid lap. Everywhere else on the track is fine, no disqualifications, no issues.

I'm about to start working on some tracks. You set the bar sky-high on quality, as I begin to model everything, all I can think about is your amazing work.

I have a problem with some glasses (not all), they burn like the sun, if you turn off csp, then the problem disappears.
(link to an external site, because this site does not allow me to insert a screenshot, it says that the file is too large, although I reduced it several times)

Last edited:
That looks like an issue with the PP filter that you are using.
I use the standard _Sol filter, the csp version is recommended 0.1.60, but I also tried it on the last 0.1.74, it also has about the same bright glow.

edit:
bright glow starts at 19:30 and ends at 07:00
in the period from 07:00 to 19:30 there are no problems with glasses

Last edited:
I am not shure if that's an Filter issue- I also find that the Interior Lights of some Houses are just a little bit too bright. I looked into your config- file for Fonteny, and found a setting of
'255, 209, 178, 0.075' for the House windows here- I believe the last value, in that case 0.075 should set the brightness. On Bremgarten, I found values of 0,5- That is considerably higher. I use the Filter of ClimaxF1, and while Fonteny, Deutschlandring etc look very realistic- now that it's been pointed out, I agree, the lights at Bremgarten could be a little bit more dim.

Screenshot_audi_rs4_avant_bremgarten_8-6-121-19-14-12.jpg
turned on the light, and there the grass grows;)

Last edited:
Screenshot_audi_rs4_avant_bremgarten_8-6-121-19-51-7.jpg
i changed the condition for these lights,as they resemble kerosene lamps
```
[CONDITION_4]
NAME=FLAME_FLICKERING
INPUT=ONE
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=5
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=0.5
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_BOUND=10
FLASHING_NOISE_SPEED=500
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0.5
FLASHING_SYNCED=0```

EDIT:
Just checked the surfaces.ini myself: Leaves and Dust are already set to valid. No idea what's the issue of RSR then :cautious:

--------------------------
I'm not sure how RSR invalids a lap due to cutting but the stock AC is simply checking how many tyres are touching a surface that has
IS_VALID_TRACK=1

Are the "dust patches" valid track or not? If it's not too annoying or problematic to change these to be "valid", then I guess that would be the easiest solution for everyone?

EDIT:
Just checked the surfaces.ini myself: Leaves and Dust are already set to valid. No idea what's the issue of RSR then :cautious:

--------------------------
I'm not sure how RSR invalids a lap due to cutting but the stock AC is simply checking how many tyres are touching a surface that has
IS_VALID_TRACK=1

Are the "dust patches" valid track or not? If it's not too annoying or problematic to change these to be "valid", then I guess that would be the easiest solution for everyone?
Pretty sure if the surface.ini entry has a dirt value, it gets picked up as "off track"

Last edited:
Pretty sure if the surface.ini entry has a dirt value, it gets picked up as "off track"
Isn't that pretty stupid, since there is a specific entry to do exactly... that?!
I'm very sure that the stock AC detection isn't working like that, I remember testing some customized inis where Kerbs were set to non valid. And it worked pretty well.
(Sadly when the tyres on the tarmac bump into the air, the cut detection will instantly flag the lap to be invalid)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back