Borgloh

Tracks Borgloh 2.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you delete the black and white "Reflektoren"? As I watched the comparison video they were all taken out in the real world

I'm just asking because sometimes people tend to forget to mention they updated textures here and there, fixed some holes, whatever. You definitely read the wrong way, maybe it lead to misunderstanding what i've written.
Pretty reasonable that he does not remember himself ^^ I kept book about any bigger changes after initial release, but numerous changes probably still made it into the cars that I forgot about ;)

Pretty reasonable that he does not remember himself ^^ I kept book about any bigger changes after initial release, but numerous changes probably still made it into the cars that I forgot about ;)
Isn’t that a bit anal retentive?
I mean, come on. Not every single modder has to be military style like, let’s say a modding group(!) like RSS...

nothing else changed, I checked the KN5 files and have same size and date.
I was wondering in terms of server management for example.
Ok, still the wrong style...

Imagine him reading this, being one off trying to give you his efforts for free....

Do you think he feels engaged to work on it further for YOU?

Isn’t that a bit anal retentive?
I mean, come on. Not every single modder has to be military style like, let’s say a modding group(!) like RSS...
Hab ich doch gar nicht gesagt ;) Meinte das es voll normal ist wenn nicht alles haarklein dokumentiert ist. RSS ist was anderes, da hat jede kleinste Änderung gleich noch einen Screenshot :,D
Mod Edit: English please.
I did not say it said that it is fully normal if not everything is documented. RSS is something else, since every last change has a screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hab ich doch gar nicht gesagt ;) Meinte das es voll normal ist wenn nicht alles haarklein dokumentiert ist. RSS ist was anderes, da hat jede kleinste Änderung gleich noch einen Screenshot :,D
Why reply in german only?

Otherwise, please be a bit more patient and welcoming with small, single modders.
Otherwise we will drift into „pay only“ territory, which I don’t want to see....

Give the small modders room to breath, pls.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back