- completely redone scenery and track with proper LiDAR data (dgm1 grid). So now it's the most accurate I can do without having professional laserscan technology
- new skin for 2020 online season
- two skins included 2017 and 2020 (2020 is the default one)
- a lot of shader adjustments and bug fixes
- more pit slots (22)
- some more addtional objects (moving plane, birds, announcer sound, etc...)
- performance optimisation
this release will not overwrite the old version and cannot continue your existing track records. it installs as a complete new track beside the old version.
If you want to see more spectators in practice go in your CSP settings/track adjustments and disable "Adjust amount of spectators"
For working animated textures (birds) you will need at least CSP v0.1.63 or stFlow shader installed.
Get it here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
for night racing with Sol Mod
added more details in ui_track.json
for better Content Manager integration
Another optimised release.
- I added 15 pitboxes for online races.
- you can now disable all movable objects if you have performance trouble with older graphic cards by editing models_layout_a.ini
Here is a cleaned up version of my track.
- I reduced the number of reflector posts. On real life race day they remove them anyway.
- I reduced the number of movable objects to 43. This should work.
- I added non rendered collision walls.
I hope this fix will get us any further.
I have done 2 major things:
If this help and the track loads correct, can you please test what will happen, if you uncomment MODEL_4 in models_layout_a.ini. This is for the reflector posts.
- I renamed many objects (tire walls, etc..) so at the moment you can't collide with them anymore
- I disabled the reflector posts along the track which are all movable objects.