Borgloh

Tracks Borgloh 2.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works perfect now :) As I said, it's a stunnig track. Congrats and thank you for the update.
By the way, have you ever thought about making Goodwood Hillclimb? ;) With such quality as this one, it would be amazing...

Looks really good, thank you mate, keep up.
About only difference between real life broadcast is that your TV cams have bigger FOV.
But that's one thing I can easily correct for myself, so ok... nothing then to complain about here. :D

Have a good time of the day,

Little sadly, but still can't "run" this beautiful road/track. Mine PC simply freezing completely while loading.
(Nvidia 750GTi card far from best for now, but most (let's say ~98%) of the tracks with AI working with FPS about 45-60)

Thanks for this kind of work/art, whatever.

Have a good time of the day,

Little sadly, but still can't "run" this beautiful road/track. Mine PC simply freezing completely while loading.
(Nvidia 750GTi card far from best for now, but most (let's say ~98%) of the tracks with AI working with FPS about 45-60)

Thanks for this kind of work/art, whatever.

You can try to disable some track modules in models_layout_a.ini
But don't disable track_hp.kn5 and borgloh.kn5.
Hope this helps.
Not much more we can do about. Highly detailed models take their toll! :cool::cool::cool:

Not much more we can do about. Highly detailed models take their toll! :cool::cool::cool:
This is not so much an issue of high detail, which would just cause low performance on slower PCs while still running at all (and the AC engine has shown to be surprisingly stable with tracks that pushed the boundary, like those 18 Gigabyte RTB creations), but you inadvertently building something that triggers a bug somewhere in the AC engine (like we discussed on Discord most likely something relating to the moveable objects system)

Did you delete the earlier versions from the Version History? Which kn5 are the poles in?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back