BeamNG.drive

Thought I'd try loading a larger Gavril TC83s Dump Truck onto the larger Gavril T83s Car Hauler:geek:....was just by the hair on it's chinny chin chin:).
Could see the Gavril T83s Uplift Deck flex / wobble, the suspension took a hit and when driving you could hear the Car Hauler struggle, but doable:geek:...got to love BeamNG, absolutely awesome:inlove:

0 BeamNG Gavril T83s CAR HAULER and Gavril TC83s DUMP TRUCK copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril T83s CAR HAULER and Gavril TC83s DUMP TRUCK copy.jpg

Last edited:
Love going exploring in BeamNG and had seen this large Pipe on this Construction Site....the 'Hirochi Aurato Race' is just the vehicle to fit and drive through this pipe:p

0 BeamNG Hirochi AURATO RACE in LARGE PIPE copy.jpg

....while in 'Photo Mode' went through the 'Pipe' wall to see where I was:O_o:

0a BeamNG Hirochi AURATO RACE in LARGE PIPE copy.jpg

Finally came out here.:)

1a BeamNG Hirochi AURATO RACE in LARGE PIPE copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Hirochi AURATO RACE in LARGE PIPE copy.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying the updated 'Photo Mode' control with the added 'Sun Direction' slider as for me personally this allows for more creative 'Lighting' and 'Shadow' placement within the composed Screenshot:cool:...nice work BeamNG Devs, but hopefully reducing the increments from '6' everytime the left / right arrow Keys are pressed to '1' increment would be best in the 'Sun Direction' to allow for more precise placement:thumbsup:.

Below Screenshots show the Gavril Bluebuck Stockcar (one of many personal favs:inlove:) in front of the molten metal bucket in the 'Hot Rolled Steel' works (awesome glow BeamNG Devs:geek:) then adjusting only the 'Time of Day' and 'Sun Direction' to create some graphic light / shadow elements into the screenshot.

0BEAMN~1.JPG
1BEAMN~1.JPG
2BEAMN~1.JPG
3BEAMN~1.JPG

000 BeamNG PHOTO MODE sun direction copy.jpg

This is an outstanding MOD and although not finished completely most of the core moving parts are operational....only in BeamNG:inlove:

Would have been great to have something like this in BeamNG as a core vehicle;)

Sometimes a MOD for parts of a vehicle comes along, in this case a 'Drag Engine' and associated parts from 'MEO' and I thought to myself 'Hell Yah':geek::D.

Loaded up MEO's 'ETK 1 Series Drag Car' and adjusted it to my liking:inlove:....the way it looks is how you think it will go, dang man, it's awesome and a challenge to drive around town which is totally do-able:confused::roflmao:....highly reccommended:thumbsup:

0 BeamNG ETK 1 Series MEO DRAG copy.jpg
1 BeamNG ETK 1 Series MEO DRAG copy.jpg
2 BeamNG ETK 1 Series MEO DRAG copy.jpg

....just stopping into the Garage to purchase some clean underwear:roflmao:

3 BeamNG ETK 1 Series MEO DRAG copy.jpg

...with, you know, the inevitable happening:redface::D....only in BeamNG

4 BeamNG ETK 1 Series MEO DRAG copy.jpg

Dang it, can not put this Drag Engine Mod from Meo down:geek::inlove:...absolutely top quality and well modelled and works well on the vehicles I have tried with this Mod so far.

Something like this Mod needs to be in the core BeamNG arsenal for vehicle upgrades:thumbsup:

Bad Guys not going to out run this Polezei vehicle:cool:

00 BeamNG ETK POLIZEI Meo DRAG copy.jpg

00 BeamNG ETK POLIZEI Meo DRAG copy.jpg

....some of my other personal favorite vehicles get the upgrades:inlove:...these vehicles with this Drag Engine Mod are an absolute riot to drive around the likes of Italy etc, with careful control of the throttle on the corners and a quick burst of adrenine on the straight areas of the roads, highly addictive:cool:

00 BeamNG Gavril MARSHALL Meo DRAG ENGINE copy.jpg

0 BeamNG MOONHAWK Meo DRAG copy.jpg
0a BeamNG Bastion REDTAIL Meo DRAG copy.jpg

Happy New Year 'Ruttman98' and everyone else that happens to look through this BeamNG thread:)

Last edited:
Another entertaining YT video from creator 'Neilogical' showing BeamNG as a 'Auctual Racing Sim'.
Although the people racing in the Video are there to make an entertaining Video it shows it can be done and of course with real world damage which is evedent at the end of the race where they all crash into one another....something I remember back in the old iRacing days at the end of a race, except with BeamNG it looks far superior.

Driving this 'Drag Engine' Mod is awesome, but you have to be very careful on the Throttle Pedal:confused:;)

Houston Dispatch: "Dispatch to all units, we have a report of a RD robbery in progress at the BeamNG Jungle Island .Suspects are armed and dangerous. All available units, please respond."

Polizei Officer: "This is Officer Polizei, I'm in pursuit of the suspects. They're heading east in the Jungle Island abandoned Holiday complex. Requesting backup."

Houston Dispatch: "Copy that, Officer Poliezi. Backup is on the way. Can you give us a description of the suspects?"

Polizei Officer: "Two male suspects, both wearing black hoodies and jeans. One suspect is carrying a BeamNG Cardboard Box."

Houston Dispatch: "Copy that, Officer Polizei. Be advised, we have a roadblock set up ahead on Jungle Island. Use caution."

0 BeamNG POLIZEI DRAG in pursuit JUNGLE ISLAND copy.jpg

Polizei Officer: "Copy that, Dispatch. I have visual on the roadblock. Suspects are attempting to evade. I'm in pursuit."

Houston Dispatch:
"Copy that, Officer Polizei. Backup is en route. Be advised, suspects are considered armed and dangerous. Use caution."

Polizei Officer: "Copy that, Dispatch.....errrr..."HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

1 BeamNG POLIZEI DRAG in pursuit JUNGLE ISLAND copy.jpg

...only in BeamNG:inlove::roflmao:

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoying 'Career Mode' especially the 'Delivery / Courier' mode and managed to get to 'Level 2' so far.

Have purchased and sold approx 4-5 vehicles trying to find 'The One' as a keeper because the smaller vehicles get bogged down when fully laden with goods with only managing to get to 3rd Gear in some vehicles on the Highways and having to change down to 1st Gear when going up hills, so need something with a bit more grunt.;)

Finally found it and have spent a far amount of money with go faster upgrades.....:roflmao:

I know it's totally unpractical with Meo's Drag engine and extra race upgrades, but dang man, it sounds awesome and a bundle of fun driving around delivering the goods and couple that with a 5 speed manual transmission this makes for rapid acceration on the straight sections of the road.:D...highly entertaining

Have just delivered a large dollar job of approx $2400....although sadly the high dollar delivery jobs are few and far between:(

0 BeamNG CAREER MODE Gavril D Series DRAG copy.jpg
1 BeamNG CAREER MODE Gavril D Series DRAG copy.jpg

Continuing my journey in 'Career Mode' and finally got a Trailer to add some extra 'Cargo Boxes' for more potential income:)

I found to add the 'Cargo Boxes' to the Trailer, I first had to put my towing Truck in 'Storage' so the Trailer was the only vehicle in the Garage, other wise I could not place any Cargo Boxes in the Trailer.;).

Business Plan moving forward,....do the other Races etc in Career Mode to earn some quick money also to have some other fun things to do, get a large Truck / Trailer Unit as a second vehicle for larger deliveries for the easier accessed premises eg Spearleaf Logistics / Hot Rolled Steelworks and make a Career out of it:geek:

Nice work BeamNG:inlove:

0 BeamNG Gavril D SERIES CAREER MODE with TRAILER copy.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed working at getting some money together for the 'Delivery Career' by doing a lot of the other fun missions and finally got enough to get a Large Truck (TastiCola).

Worth every cent paid and can fit a lot of Cargo Boxes in the back...awesome:inlove:

So now it's the terrific trio of Career Vehicles:geek:

0 BeamNG CAREER MODE Truck Van Ute copy.jpg

P.S. It would be great if you could 'Toggle On and Off' the small Blue Cargo Icons and White lines that are attached to them as they still show up in a screenshot....as one is still visible on the rear side of the Van;)

Slowly getting used to driving the 'TastiCola' Truck:)....or so I thought:redface::roflmao:

Had a tricky delivery at 'Turbo Burger', could not go in the usual way due to height restriction barrier....so though I would have a go backing around from the exit....a lot of maneuvering the Truck but it worked great:thumbsup:

0 BeamNG Career Mode TURBO BURGER TRUCK Delivery copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Career Mode TURBO BURGER TRUCK Delivery copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Career Mode TURBO BURGER TRUCK Delivery copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Career Mode TURBO BURGER TRUCK Delivery copy.jpg

...that was the end of a long days deliveries....off back to base so what can go wrong:confused:
4 BeamNG Career Mode TURBO BURGER TRUCK Delivery copy.jpg

....only in BeamNG:inlove:

Last edited:
Career Mode....there are some easy / medium and hard Missions which makes a great mix for entertainment....BUT, then there's 'The Gaunlet' in the Motorports Missions, 'Holy Hell' :confused:....I do not know about yall but this was about 40 plus tries to get all the way through, phew....very satisfying once you do:D

Below Screenshots are some of the times I got stuck and had to 'Reset' or got sent back to the 'Start' to try again because of the maximum penalty Points received:redface:

Although $6300 for getting through is an ok amount of money...I feel it could be more, say $8500 would have made it more worth while.;)

00 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg
0 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg
6 BeamNG Career Mode Mission THE GAUNLET copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals