BeamNG.drive

isn't this enough ? :geek:
with all due respect... and I don't mean Beam NG is bad but with so many great games out there (with better multiplayer) like AC, ACC, AMS 1&2, PC2,... and not to mention the all around amazing Wreckfest, just for those three things you have mention are more than enough to skip on this one. Also I feel that this game is like a whole eternity in Early Access :unsure:
Wreckfest is nowhere near beam on any level. (level...beam...get it? lol) anyway wreckfest is not a sim. :) no hate

Tried out BeamNG recently. Fun game, but one question bothering me. Isn't a grip on a tarmac is too strong, compare to AC? On AWD cars specifically.

For mine Bean is laughing at them all with 150K+ reviewers 97% positive.
What other serious sim has opening doors in sim ? ( not spinners)
Sure it is basic at this stage but imagine trying to accomplish the same in other engines.

Untitled 1.jpg

gamer19 said:
isn't this enough ? :geek:
with all due respect... and I don't mean Beam NG is bad but with so many great games out there (with better multiplayer) like AC, ACC, AMS 1&2, PC2,... and not to mention the all around amazing Wreckfest, just for those three things you have mention are more than enough to skip on this one. Also I feel that this game is like a whole eternity in Early Access :unsure:

You entitled of course but why feel the need to dump on it ?

Besides 150K+ reviewers give this higher rating then anything you mentioned which just makes it sound like sour grapes. A lot like most of those rFactor2 whiners.

0.28 update refresh of the ETK 800 Series Sedan....for a made up vehicle loosly based on a real world counterpart...I'm a fan:inlove:

Hey, Durge / Ruttman
Thank you for posting this, M D.

I am mostly a vicarious sim-racer and unfortunately have not yet dived into Beam.NG.drive.

I am not typically a fan of "almost" real mods, but these virtual vehicles are more aesthetically pleasing than most real world automotive designs. In this case, I am thankful for licensing which "gives license" to new and pleasing designs.

BeamNG Drive updated to v0.29 with many new features​

As the summer heats up, it’s time to rev your engines and gear up for this blistering content drop!​

As many of you already know, we’ve joined forces with none other than the legendary Gambler 500 to bring you this uniquely-themed adrenaline-fueled adventure. Get ready to discover a collection of exclusive vehicle configurations, all primed and ready to tackle over 20 daring gameplay challenges. But that’s not all; we’re also bringing a brand new vehicle to your virtual garage. So let’s unpack the details!

For those still unfamiliar, allow us to introduce Gambler 500. Far from a typical motorsports event, it’s a one-of-a-kind, off-road, navigational adventure that puts the spotlight on budget-friendly, fun, and often outright extraordinary automotive creations. During the rally, participants are encouraged to leave the wilderness in better shape than when they found it by picking up trash along the route, reflecting a shared commitment to environmental stewardship.

Thoroughly enjoying the new Trailers introduced into the core Sim, very much appreciated.

Just doing what I enjoy the most, loading up my Track Cars onto a Trailer and towing them to a Race Track:inlove:.

Had to beef up the Gavril H series van with better engine specs, brakes and suspension / springs etc so I could tow the double trailer with 2 vehicles.:geek:

Keep up the great work BeamNG Devs:thumbsup:

1 BeamNG GAVRIL H VAN towing DOUBLE TRAILER copy.jpg
2 BeamNG GAVRIL H VAN towing DOUBLE TRAILER copy.jpg
3 BeamNG GAVRIL H VAN towing DOUBLE TRAILER copy.jpg
5 BeamNG GAVRIL H VAN towing DOUBLE TRAILER copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back