BeamNG.drive

Really liking the 'Gavril D Series V8 Diesel Ext Cab Dually' and of course maxing out all the extra options / upgrades that is available to make it a Towing beast:inlove::geek:

0 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg
1 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg
3 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg
4 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg
5 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg
6 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg
7 BeamNG GAVRIL D Series DIESEL towing Ext CAB DUALLY copy.jpg

On a cold day, the 2 Adults to the right where discussing the days events and noticed the 4 younger ones warming themselves in front of the Reactor:D

...just having some fun;)

0BeamNGWARMINGontheREACTORcopy.jpg

Brilliant work BeamNG Devs, really liking the new additions to the West Coast Map,...especially liking the glow over spill of the Heat onto the vehicles and ground:cool:...lots of exploring to do:geek:

Keep up the great work:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just trying out the Gavril T Series TC83 Long Haul....absolutely fantastic work Devs and map Artists, keep up the great work:D.

I tip my hat to all involved with the 0.31 update, just magical:inlove:

2 BeamNG GAVRIL T Series TC83 LONG HAUL copy.jpg
3 BeamNG GAVRIL T Series TC83 LONG HAUL copy.jpg
4 BeamNG GAVRIL T Series TC83 LONG HAUL copy.jpg
5 BeamNG GAVRIL T Series TC83 LONG HAUL copy.jpg

Liking the overall increased detail on the Gavril T-Series especially the Headlight Lens Detail:geek:
6a BeamNG GAVRIL T Series TC83 LONG HAUL Headlight Lens Detail copy.jpg

...also the added 'Sun Direction' in 'Photo Mode' is just awesome as this allows for more creative lighting and shadows....just brilliant:inlove:
7 BeamNG GAVRIL T Series TC83 LONG HAUL sun direction copy.jpg

Last edited:
To me all your pictures make any game look magical even the ones where people complain about the graphics.
Thank you for the kind words Kenny.:)

Hope you and your family have a great holiday break and the New Year brings exciting new possibilities.:D

Same to you to Ruttman98:)

P.S. What happened to the 'BeamNG Drive' thread as it's very hard to find now?:O_o:

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words Kenny.:)

Hope you and your family have a great holiday break and the New Year brings exciting new possibilities.:D

Same to you to Ruttman98:)

P.S. What happened to the 'BeamNG Drive' thread as it's very hard to find now?:O_o:
Thank you M D G!

Best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful holiday and joyful 2024.

Firing up my modified Bruckell Moonhawk Burnout car for some drifting / sliding action under the bridge.:inlove:

Using the combination of 'Reply Footage', recording it and then going into 'Photo Mode' for setting up and composing the screenshots....a very powerful combination;)

00a BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR under BRIDGE copy.jpg
0 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR under BRIDGE copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR under BRIDGE copy.jpg

I really liked this video, as the YT Creator was playing out an IRL scenario from casually walking to his truck on a nice BeamNG sunny morning, driving the Truck to Spearleaf Island Logistics and shunting trailers around the Docks....going to try this myself.:D

Fantastic work BeamNG Devs and Map Artists, I am personally very excited to see what the future holds for BeamNG:geek:

Last day of work for the year at Automation today and taking my favourite Burnout car for a drive leaving the grounds and heading up to the Dam for some fun.:p

Managed to lay a nice long controled patch a top the Dam before the enevitable happened....Boom...sadley the ol' girl couldn't handle it:redface::roflmao:

0 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR at AUTOMATION copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk BURNOUT CAR at AUTOMATION copy.jpg

Sometimes when giving some of the older core content some love:inlove: ....with engine upgrades like, 448cui 'Thunder Eight' V8 / Four Barrel Carburator / Race 6-Speed Manual Transmission / Dual Side-Pipe Exhaust, some other go faster upgrades and a nice shiney Paint job and Mags:geek:....man o' man she just looks and sounds awesome when crusing around Italy:D
...only my personal opinion;)

0 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk TRACK at ITALY copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk TRACK at ITALY copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk TRACK at ITALY copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk TRACK at ITALY copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Bruckell Moonhawk TRACK at ITALY copy.jpg

Last edited:
Giving the Gavril Grand Marshall a clean and detail before heading off to the village on the Small Island USA...love the amount of detail the map Artists put into their creations, top marks

0 BeamNG Gavril GRAND MARSHALL at SMALL ISLAND USA copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril GRAND MARSHALL at SMALL ISLAND USA copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril GRAND MARSHALL at SMALL ISLAND USA copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril GRAND MARSHALL at SMALL ISLAND USA copy.jpg

:cool:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements