BeamNG.drive

The new 'Hirochi CCF Hardtop' showed up at the Spearleaf Docks today after months of waiting, looked so good though I would take some photos before heading off home;)

0 BeamNG Hirochi CCF HARDTOP copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Hirochi CCF HARDTOP copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Hirochi CCF HARDTOP copy.jpg

Noooo, my baby:roflmao:
3 BeamNG Hirochi CCF HARDTOP copy.jpg

If this is the type of quality work that BeamNG can have in game, I am looking forward to what the future may hold in BeamNG.drive:geek:

Still thoroughly enjoying Meo's Drag engine and Accessories and this time working on the 200BX, getting it looking to my personal tastes and tuning it to drive around the streets but still needing a change of underwear if pushing the throttle pedal down to far:confused:...hours of fun:)

Then taking it out on the plains to fine tune the set up so it drives in a straight line at a reasonible high speed....does not always go according to plan...in true BeamNG style:geek:

Very much like how BeamNG lets you know you have not got the 'Vehicle Set Up' quite right, as it drives like crap:D.....nice touch BeamNG Devs.;)

00 BeamNG Ibishu 200BX Meo DRAG copy.jpg
0 BeamNG Ibishu 200BX Meo DRAG copy.jpg

Still thoroughly enjoying Meo's Drag engine and Accessories and this time working on the 200BX, getting it looking to my personal tastes and tuning it to drive around the streets but still needing a change of underwear if pushing the throttle pedal down to far:confused:...hours of fun:)

Then taking it out on the plains to fine tune the set up so it drives in a straight line at a reasonible high speed....does not always go according to plan...in true BeamNG style:geek:

Very much like how BeamNG lets you know you have not got the 'Vehicle Set Up' quite right, as it drives like crap:D.....nice touch BeamNG Devs.;)

View attachment 722276View attachment 722277
BeamNG might need to tweak that damage model as it looks as though you have transformed your thinly disguised Nissan Silvia into a Ford Pinto Pro Stock!:

Screenshot_20240117-083301_Google.jpg

For the record, a rear ended early Pinto looked something like this:

Screenshot_20240117-083946_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240117-092713_Chrome.jpg

More here on this infamous era in automotive history:

Last edited:
Fun fact, BeamNG.drive simulates both the thermals and fuel tank rupture ability required to reproduce Pinto's madness, and in fact some of the official vehicles do suffer that to some extent.

As for damage on that other screenshot... seeing how the car had a rollcage which further increases rigidity, I'm gonna bet he crashed at a slightly high speed to create that amount of mayhem :D

BeamNG might need to tweak that damage model as it looks as though you have transformed your thinly disguised Nissan Silvia into a Ford Pinto Pro Stock!:

Fun fact, BeamNG.drive simulates both the thermals and fuel tank rupture ability required to reproduce Pinto's madness, and in fact some of the official vehicles do suffer that to some extent.

As for damage on that other screenshot... seeing how the car had a rollcage which further increases rigidity, I'm gonna bet he crashed at a slightly high speed to create that amount of mayhem :D

:roflmao:...I was going quite fast, after managing to get it fairly stable going at high speed in a straight line....was to busy looking at the speedometer, didn't see that wall, it showed up very quick:confused::D

Last edited:
Spawned into Italy and have seen these 'Electric Charging Stations' so thought it about time to take the SBR4 out for another cruize around Italy....a very pleasent experience and a great looking car:D

0 BeamNG Hirochi SBR4 ELECTRIC at ITALY Sparks copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Hirochi SBR4 ELECTRIC at ITALY Sparks copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Hirochi SBR4 ELECTRIC at ITALY Sparks copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Hirochi SBR4 ELECTRIC at ITALY Sparks copy.jpg

...did not make that corner:redface::roflmao:

4 BeamNG Hirochi SBR4 ELECTRIC at ITALY Sparks copy.jpg

Last edited:
Spawned into Italy and have seen these 'Electric Charging Stations' ( put in a secret update at some stage maybe ;)) so thought it about time to take the SBR4 out for another cruize around Italy....a very pleasent experience and a great looking car:D

View attachment 722711View attachment 722714View attachment 722716View attachment 722717

...did not make that corner:redface::roflmao:

View attachment 722718
Good thing you're playing in Italy--EV stations in the U.S. are literally failing and failing to deliver this winter (and the weather is still relatively warm) with many chargers out of commission and long waiting lines.

Good thing you're playing in Italy--EV stations in the U.S. are literally failing and failing to deliver this winter (and the weather is still relatively warm) with many chargers out of commission and long waiting lines.
That's not a good sign for the EV industry:(...not living up to the hipe having problems with the most fundamental aspect of what an EV is....getting re-charged:confused:

Having Nords as a Mod I thought I would try driving a T Series Truck with connected Trailers ...wasn't even sure it would even get around:confused:

The 'Touristenfahrten' needed some supplies that were in a Container and there were 2 new race vehicles that also needed to be delivered. Once loaded up I set off not knowing if it was even possible with such a long load:geek:, starting from the Nurburgring Pits Lane.
0 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg
0a BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg

Made it safely around the Nurburgring...now off around 'Nordscheilfe':)
1 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg

Made it to 'Touristenfahrten' without loosing the vehicles off the trailer and the Truck and trailers also managed to get into the entrance and then through the exit barrier arms back onto the 'Nordscheilfe':thumbsup:

5 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg

Hmmmm....I thought....How fast can I go around 'Nordscheilfe' without loosing the vehicles and tipping over:geek:

ANSWER: 20minuites, 15 secounds:p....not without a few tense moments, full lock up:confused:

000 BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg

...almost lost the vehicles:D

000a BeamNG Gavril T Series TRUCK on NORDS with TRAILERS copy.jpg

A fantastic experience and will try this again and I quickly realised when driving the Truck with these trailers you where really aware of the weight when going on a slight down hill or uphill grade....only in BeamNG:inlove:

Last edited:
Go big or go home:roflmao:....thought I would try a 3 Trailer delivery around Nordscheilfe:geek:...once the Trailers start to get a wiggle on, oh dear:redface:....only in BeamNG:inlove:

1 BeamNG Gavril T Series 3 Trailer TRUCK CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril T Series 3 Trailer TRUCK CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Gavril T Series 3 Trailer TRUCK CRASH at NORDS copy.jpg

...I was well taken care of, crashed next to an Ambulance:cool:....totally un-scriped:thumbsup:

Tip my hat to the Modder that did the 'Nordscheilfe' conversion to BeamNG as it looks superb in the right lighting, great contrast in the colors and excellent visual quality on the main track:)

Last edited:
In the magnificent UTAH driving the Hirochi Aurata Wild, and came across a Mining Tunnel....time to go in and explore;)....where is it going to come out or will I get lost forever:p

Went into 'World Editor' and added 4 more extra 'Lights' to illuminate the interior Tunnel more, just fantastic that you can do this within BeamNG:inlove:

Absolutely awesome experiences in BeamNG...keep up the great work BeamNG Devs:thumbsup:

0 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD in UTAH Mining TUNNELS copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD in UTAH Mining TUNNELS copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD in UTAH Mining TUNNELS copy.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa, now things are getting real:cool:.

Had a report of a slight accident at the 'Karussell' but they managed to drive the vehicle onto the centre grass area.

Time to go get it:geek:

0 BeamNG D Series DUALLY TOWING at NORDS copy.jpg
1 BeamNG D Series DUALLY TOWING at NORDS copy.jpg
2 BeamNG D Series DUALLY TOWING at NORDS copy.jpg
3 BeamNG D Series DUALLY TOWING at NORDS copy.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, com'on, tell me ya wouldn't want to drive into a tunnel that says 'Danger Hazadous Mine' on the Utah map:roflmao::roflmao:

Loving this D Series Dual Cab with all the upgrades:inlove:

...and as always the map Artists do amazing work.:inlove:

0 BeamNG Gavril D Series DUAL CAB Twin Aerial at UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril D Series DUAL CAB Twin Aerial at UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril D Series DUAL CAB Twin Aerial at UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Gavril D Series DUAL CAB Twin Aerial at UTAH copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Gavril D Series DUAL CAB Twin Aerial at UTAH copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Gavril D Series DUAL CAB Twin Aerial at UTAH copy.jpg

Last edited:
Having a Nordscheilfe mod conversion in BeamNG is absolutely fantastic, so I thought I would have a go at a hot lap, and although i'm not a very fast racer anyway I managed a 7 min 45 sec lap time from T13 Start / Finish.:D

Used a core standard vehicle in BeamNG, the 'ETK K-Series GT', but only changed the Transmission from 'Auto' to 'Race 6 Speed Manual' ( it's awesome that you can do this in BeamNG ) the rest of the in car performance settings remained unchanged.:cool:

First lap did not go so well:roflmao:...a awesome overall experience:inlove:

0 BeamNG ETK K Series GT at NORDS 7min 45sec copy.jpg
0a BeamNG ETK K Series GT at NORDS 7min 45sec copy.jpg
0b BeamNG ETK K Series GT at NORDS 7min 45sec copy.jpg
1 BeamNG ETK K Series GT at NORDS 7min 45sec copy.jpg

Last edited:
Having another go at besting my time on Nords with a variety of core BeamNG vehicles:D...it was an expensive weekend:roflmao:

0 BeamNG NORDS Crashes copy.jpg
1 BeamNG NORDS Crashes copy.jpg
2 BeamNG NORDS Crashes copy.jpg
2b BeamNG NORDS Crashes copy.jpg

...while not a very powerful car I did manage to get a full lap in:redface::D...mainly because as it was an 8min 55sec lap car:)...the 'Ibishu Mirimar Track' very manageable and fun to drive:inlove:
3 BeamNG NORDS Crashes copy.jpg

However, I did best my lap time slightly with this the 'Hirochi SRB4 - Hillclimb', just wicked at a 7min 15sec:inlove:
4 BeamNG NORDS Crashes copy.jpg

Last edited:
It has occured to me that if BeamNG can have a converted track from Assetto Corsa such as Nordscheilfe which looks very good:cool:...what's the chances of converting more Tracks and maybe even vehicles from AC :geek:....then what about AC's 'SOL' and other mod enhancements for BeamNG:inlove:...this to me personally is the mind blowing question, all this and BeamNG's legendary damage model, the 'Perfect Sim';)...just thinking out loud:D

Loading up the core BeamNG vehicle the 'Grand Scavenger' and heading off down to 'Dunekicker Base Camp' for the open weekend race meet where you can enter your garage built highly modified vehicle, basically anything goes:cool:

0 BeamNG GRAND SCAVENGER at JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg

Pulled into the 'Johnson Valley Garage' for final adjustments and scrutiny then roared off out onto the Dirt Track...absolutely brilliant fun:inlove:

1 BeamNG GRAND SCAVENGER at JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg
2 BeamNG GRAND SCAVENGER at JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg
3 BeamNG GRAND SCAVENGER at JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg
4 BeamNG GRAND SCAVENGER at JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg

....eerrr, well, you know.:roflmao:...only in BeamNG

5 BeamNG GRAND SCAVENGER at JOHNSON VALLEY copy.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%